mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Volume of performances"

Posted on: November 28, 2013 @ 10:51 AM
davidtre
Total Posts:  80
Joined  06-18-2011

When I change performances, the volume that come up is very loud. I do use a volume foot controller, and I need to always be aware that if I do not slightly move the volume controller, the performance is annoyingly loud. This can be a problem when performing live and changing performances. ? Solution to change this

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 28, 2013 @ 11:10 AM
MeMyselfAndI64
Total Posts:  201
Joined  11-12-2013
davidtre - 28 November 2013 10:51 AM

When I change performances, the volume that come up is very loud. I do use a volume foot controller, and I need to always be aware that if I do not slightly move the volume controller, the performance is annoyingly loud. This can be a problem when performing live and changing performances. ? Solution to change this

The only way to do it is change the volume and save it.

I found it extremely annoying when I bought AXXE!
all of the performance,s volume was at 127.
The difference between the Factory and AXXE perormances was HUGE!! 

I thought I would break my monitors.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 30, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
davidtre
Total Posts:  80
Joined  06-18-2011

More foot controller problems. I found that with some of the “preloaded” performances the foot controller I use for volume will not change the volume at all!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 01, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

You don’t say so we will have to make some assumptions:
1) we will assume that you did the smart thing and purchased a Yamaha FC7 as your Foot Controller… If so we have a solution
2) the FC7 is plugged into the Foot Controller jack of the MOXF

If you do not have a Yamaha FOOT CONTROLLER then none of the following will mean anything…

Press [UTILITY]
Press [F1] GENERAL
Press [SF6] OTHER
There are two pages here make sure the left page is showing press the left cursor [<]
Set the Controller Reset = HOLD

This will mean your Controllers including the FC7 pedal plugged into the Foot Controller jack, will Hold (stay at there current value when you move from one Program to the next within the same mode). So that when you move from one PERFORMANCE to the next the volume will not jump.

@MeMyselfAndI64

Not true, sorry you went through all that trouble but as you can see there is a Better Way…

Before you conclude something consult the manual, or ask a question, but don’t make something up and then tell others. We realize you were trying to be helpful but as is the case here, there is a simple solution.

@davidtre

More foot controller problems. I found that with some of the “preloaded” performances the foot controller I use for volume will not change the volume at all!

we love a mystery! but you need to provide at least one clue… Let us know.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 01, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
MeMyselfAndI64
Total Posts:  201
Joined  11-12-2013
Bad_Mister - 01 December 2013 04:33 AM

@MeMyselfAndI64

Not true, sorry you went through all that trouble but as you can see there is a Better Way…

Before you conclude something consult the manual, or ask a question, but don’t make something up and then tell others. We realize you were trying to be helpful but as is the case here, there is a simple solution.

OK I will no try to help anymore......

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 01, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

No, that is not what we are saying… Just make sure when you tell someone it is the ONLY way you are quite sure… Your posts live forever on the Internet. You can say, “here’s one way to workaround it...” But when you say “the only way” just be certain is all. Helping each other is GOOD thing!

Please don’t misunderstand me…

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Roland MKS sound for MOXF
Next Topic:

MOXF6 ASSIGNING ROTARY TO PEDAL ››