mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "moxf8 keybed size"

Posted on: November 12, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
adolph
Total Posts:  2
Joined  11-12-2013

hi guys ,
i have a psr s950 and the keys are very small for my fingers , i use to have korg m3 and the size was perfect, i am wondering if the keybed size of the moxf8 is bigger than the psr s950, cause i am thinking of bying one.
thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 12, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Welcome to the forums!

Want to tell you that the actions of the PSR-S950 and the MOXF8 are so very different size is the least of the differences. One is a portable keyboard (organ) action, the other is a Graded Hammer piano weighted action. Yikes! Not only is the size different, the feel, touch, response are quite different.

Like buying shoes, please try them on before you decide what it feels like to walk around with them. Please go play the MOXF8 action for yourself. Only you will know if you like it.

Even if I told you everything you wanted to hear, or I told everything you didn’t want to hear, you should still go play it yourself! Then decide.

The MOXF8 has the same action you find on the Yamaha P105, and DGX-650, in case your local store does not yet have the MOXF8.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 12, 2013 @ 07:59 AM
adolph
Total Posts:  2
Joined  11-12-2013

thanks very much for your fast reply, my local store does not have it yet , but i will try the P150 or the DGX-650.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 12, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

P105, (there was a P150 many years ago)…

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Missing function !
Next Topic:

Birmingham, Alabama-Yamaha Synth Event-Tony Escueta-MOXF ››