mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Which app - Perf Editor or Multi Editor?"

Posted on: November 03, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
pax_eterna
Total Posts:  209
Joined  11-03-2013

I have just bought a new MOXF 8, and I want to ask some advice on which app is best for it on my iPad - the Performance Editor Essential, or the Multi-Editor?

Or are they so different, with different features, that it is worthwhile to buy both?

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
jsegovia
Total Posts:  25
Joined  03-20-2004

There’s also the Voice Editor Essential.  And do you need the i-MX-1 to connect the iPad to the MOXF or does the MOXF support wireless connectivity like the Motif XF?

The App Store gives you a link to find out more about the Yamaha iPhone/iPad apps but when I go to that page I can’t find any mention of them.

Jesse

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

If you go here and enter MOXF for Model Name in the Search box, you’ll see a page of PDF manuals available for download. You can get one for the Multi Editor Essential, Performance Editor Essential, and Voice Editor Essential. They’ll probably answer at least some of your questions.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
anotherscott
Total Posts:  653
Joined  06-30-2010

They really don’t overlap. Whether it’s worthwhile to buy one, some, or all of them depends on what you need. Performance Editor Essential is an enhancement to the board’s Performance mode. Multi-Editor works with the board’s Song/Pattern/Mix mode. etc.

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/music-production/accessories/apps/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 04, 2013 @ 09:33 AM
pax_eterna
Total Posts:  209
Joined  11-03-2013
anotherscott - 04 November 2013 05:32 AM

They really don’t overlap. Whether it’s worthwhile to buy one, some, or all of them depends on what you need. Performance Editor Essential is an enhancement to the board’s Performance mode. Multi-Editor works with the board’s Song/Pattern/Mix mode. etc.

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/music-production/accessories/apps/

Thanks anotherscott.
I guess at only around $5 each it is not likely to break the bank to buy all of them.

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ moxf rebate
Next Topic:

moxf in mono? ››