mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "importing multiple samples to a kit"

Posted on: August 04, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
waderck
Total Posts:  57
Joined  06-20-2013

I was testing out importing multiple drum samples to a newly initialized kit from my usb.. however it seems that the folder I am trying to acces always choose my first 37 samples in my folder. Is there a way to direct which samples are multi loaded in?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Preparation: Put all the samples you want to import to a drum kit in the same folder, up to a maximum of 73. If you simply want to load them all, use the Multi Load option.

The XF will load all the .wavs in the folder, targeting the KEY that you designate as the lowest key. If you target a drum kit that lowest Key = C0

If you’ve been doing it, you know how it works. If you want to select the individual .wav do so on your computer prior to loading to the XF. Divide the ones you want to use by placing them in a Folder together.

From VOICE mode, select the KIT you want use.
Simply navigate with the XF’s File function to that folder, enter that folder, highlight the first .wav. At the bottom of the screen direct them to the start KEY and the USR or FL target ... Press [F5] MULTI LOAD
They will load chromatically from the designated KEY.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
waderck
Total Posts:  57
Joined  06-20-2013

got it.
thanks BM.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ F.F. (Favorite function)
Next Topic:

Sound of Motif XF vs S90ES ››