mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Creating voices..?"

Posted on: March 25, 2013 @ 01:07 PM
RafalSC
Total Posts:  102
Joined  08-13-2011

I have a question to create my sound.
When I load my sample WAV - sound is triggered only C3 key?
I note the limit set A-1 C-7. I wont to be triggered for example by C-2 to C-3 and changed their pitch.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

I don’t really understand your question - but am going to guess it is about how to set the KEY RANGE of your SAMPLE.

Press [INTEGRATED SAMPLING]
Here you can use the SAMPLE SELECT to select the WAVEFORM that contains your sample. The WAVEFORM is numbered 001-128.

Select the WAVEFORM that contains your sample
Move the CURSOR into the KEY BANK SELECT area and highlight the individual sample.
Press [EDIT]
On the screen that appears set the KEY RANGE to something other than the default “C3 - C3”. Currently the only note that can trigger the Waveform is C3, even if you try to program a VOICE to a bigger range, the sample itself is only mapped to C3.

If you set the KEY RANGE to “C-2 - G8” that will cover all keys on the MIDI keyboard.

Now when you EDIT a VOICE using this WAVEFORM you will be able to play it across the keyboard. Until you set the KEY RANGE in Integrated Sampling, the VOICE cannot access notes you have not allowed the sample to be triggered by

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
RafalSC
Total Posts:  102
Joined  08-13-2011

YES YOU UNDERSTAND ME! Sorry for my English.

And now the question:
As switching off power to the instrument is a sample of the USR erase from memory. I can load it WAV into memory FL1?
Is it better to upload it to the USR or FL1 and editing in sampling mode.

[ Ignore ]