mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Free or cheap piano samples for es? Need for gig tomorrow. Please help."

Posted on: March 22, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
rikismyname
Total Posts:  58
Joined  08-18-2011

Ok, so I just bought a yamaha motif es 6 to replace my classic, only thing is the Powergrand I the classic is so much better and fuller and has more sustain etc. Overall a better piano sound Imo.

So I took my classic off ebay and put the es on instead. But I prefer everything else about the es.
I have a gig tomorrow and if someone could help me understand how to either get the Powergrand on to the es or somethimg similar it would be hugely appreciated . then I would cancel my listing and put the classic back on ebay.

The es has 2 ram boards fitted bringing it to 512mb I think.

So now what do I do? Please help

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 22, 2013 @ 12:48 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

rikismyname - 22 March 2013 03:51 AM

Ok, so I just bought a yamaha motif es 6 to replace my classic, only thing is the Powergrand I the classic is so much better and fuller and has more sustain etc. Overall a better piano sound Imo.

So I took my classic off ebay and put the es on instead. But I prefer everything else about the es.
I have a gig tomorrow and if someone could help me understand how to either get the Powergrand on to the es or somethimg similar it would be hugely appreciated . then I would cancel my listing and put the classic back on ebay.

The es has 2 ram boards fitted bringing it to 512mb I think.

So now what do I do? Please help

Did you receive original CDs with ES? On one of them (Sound Library) you have various additional sounds with samples. Yamaha’s Piano S700 is one, with various variants (dark, jazz, etc.). You should try them!
There are also some sweet voices like flutes, sax, etc. taken from Yamaha arranger keyboards and very nice Scatter vocals I like.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 22, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
rikismyname
Total Posts:  58
Joined  08-18-2011

No, it didn’t come with any discs. Just a chicken system disc.
Is there anyway I can remove the voice to a smart card and then load it into my es sample ram or anything?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 23, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

rikismyname - 22 March 2013 03:34 PM

No, it didn’t come with any discs. Just a chicken system disc.
Is there anyway I can remove the voice to a smart card and then load it into my es sample ram or anything?

You should contact Yamaha support for those discs. They are free of charge when you buy your equipment,
but also under license, so you could not expect for someone to send you files from discs. You will need only Sound Library disc, since the second one contains Tools for ES and third is with Tools for PLG boards and you could find the latest version on yamahasynth.com.
You could just copy nested files from CD to your smart card and load to the sample RAM.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ No power grand piano on es?
Next Topic:

Transferring and Saving ››