mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "SC Prophet 5-10.X0A"

Posted on: March 17, 2013 @ 11:31 AM
ZOZOLE
Total Posts:  72
Joined  12-21-2009

This is a Prophet 5 and Prophet 10 sound library. The samples were collected for myself and afterwards I added effects. Some hear the sound of arpeggios that I did it. I hope everyone will like.

/www.dropbox.com/s/mqycz4umc66fqn6/SC Prophet 5-10.X0A

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2013 @ 01:36 PM
3nglenn
Total Posts:  129
Joined  04-17-2010

Hi-will these work with the Rack XS? (through the Editor) Thanks G.P. Link doesn’t work on my end.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
ZOZOLE
Joined  12-21-2009

This version of Motif XF 7 keyboard I made​​, but convert the Waveform Editor John Males, because there are many tulalydonosok Motif XS, the file can be loaded anyway Motif XF. Unfortunately, I do not know whether it is compatible Rack XS version.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
3nglenn
Total Posts:  129
Joined  04-17-2010

OK, thanks. I gave it a try, but got an error. Oh well…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
ZOZOLE - 17 March 2013 11:31 AM

This is a Prophet 5 and Prophet 10 sound library. The samples were collected for myself and afterwards I added effects. Some hear the sound of arpeggios that I did it. I hope everyone will like.

/www.dropbox.com/s/mqycz4umc66fqn6/SC Prophet 5-10.X0A

Hi ZOZOLE, thanks once again for your work.  Unfortunately, I get an error when clicking on the link you provided.  Could you double check the integrity of the link?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
cmayhle - 17 March 2013 02:22 PM

Hi ZOZOLE, thanks once again for your work.  Unfortunately, I get an error when clicking on the link you provided.  Could you double check the integrity of the link?

Try this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqycz4umc66fqn6/SC Prophet 5-10.X0A

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
5pinDIN - 17 March 2013 03:42 PM
cmayhle - 17 March 2013 02:22 PM

Try this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqycz4umc66fqn6/SC Prophet 5-10.X0A

Thanks 5pinDIN, you have eagle eyes!  I didn’t even notice the prefix of the link was truncated.

Thanks again for sharing ZOZOLE!

Give it another try 3nglenn, you should be able to use this on your Rack same as the sounds from Music_and_artman.

EDIT:  I guess you can’t 3nglenn.  As DavePolich points out in response to your question in ZOZOLE‘s other thread, you can’t LOAD Samples into the Rack.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 18, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
papaphoenix
Total Posts:  1614
Joined  03-09-2004

Thank you Zozole.
Does this new sound bank provide only new voices or is it a “mix” of your first Prophet 5 sound bank ?
I have load it on the waveform editor, 27 voices have the same name, there is also some waveforms with same name.
I have copy the first prophet 5 into this new one, finely, if i erase the duplicates waveforms/voices, there is 80 voices and a total of 204 Mo samples for 87 waveforms.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 19, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
ZOZOLE
Joined  12-21-2009

Hi Papaphoenix!

This voice library of the old Prophet 5 voices, and new Prophet 5 and Prophet 10 sounds. I tried to the best of sounds to choose from.
So, a compilation of old and new sounds Prophet. The old library was not sound Prophet 10, Prophet 5 and has some new voice.
Thank you for your interest.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 30, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
papaphoenix
Total Posts:  1614
Joined  03-09-2004

Thank you for your answer ;)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 31, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

Hate to point this out, but a lot of the waveforms are out of tune -

0007, 0008, 0009. 0012, 0014, 0023, 0026, 0028, 0029, 0031, 0032, 0034, 0035, 0041 are all out of tune, some extremely so.

Waveform 0030 is so low-level it is nearly useless.

All of the waveforms are poorly looped - you can clearly hear where the loop in each one starts.

Free offeringa are always appreciated. That said, frankly the MOX, XS and XF already contain a number of Prophet waveforms, marked “P5”. And the original Prophet 5 had just three waveforms - sawtooth, triangle and variable pulse width. oscillator A had just two waveforms (the sawtooth and pulse width) and Oscillator B had three available - sawtooth, triangle, and pulse width. What was cool was that for each oscillator, you could have all of the waveforms available to it switched on simultaneously, if you wanted. 

But still, ALL of the Prophet’s sounds used just those three waveforms. Sounds were further “shaped and polished” using the filter, filter envelope, and amplifier envelope, and the “poly-mod” section where the filter envelope and oscillator B could be used as modulatioin sources and routed to Osc A freq, pulse width of Osc A, or the filter. Or all three destinations. This is where one went to make sounds like the “sync” sound the Cars used on “let’s Go”.

What sample-playback systems (like the Motif line) cannot do is modulate one oscillator with another oscillator, like an analog or virtual analog synth can do.

The bottom line is there is nothing in this Prophet 5/10 library that can’t be programmed on the Motif line already, using the Motif’s internal ROM waveforms, which are better recorded and better looped.

To truly make a valuable Prophet 5 sound library, all you need is really great samples of the three waveforms, plus maybe several “sync” waveforms with every third note sampled.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 10, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
ZOZOLE
Joined  12-21-2009

Dear Dave Polich!

I am aware that the Motif synthesizers are unable to fully modulate the Prophet 5 sounds but the Motif is not analog and virtual analog technology. If someone wants to analog synthesizers, analog synth you buy.  The Motif XF truly contains P5 preset waveform patterns, but I was looking for a new sound collection. The voice looped setting was ready,I have not worked on it . I Awave Studio V10, 6 compiled using the library, and then I added effects and arpeggios.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 22, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
JeffreyWDawson
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04-22-2013

Thanks very much for posting these Prophet 5 voices! They are in my flash RAM and are a valuable addition to the sound pallet.  For some reason, whenever I loaded the bank, it seemed that my XF7 would be tuned a bit lower than normal (which I discovered when I played along with a guitar). I kept retuning it whenever I loaded the bank, but then when I saved the voice bank to a USB drive, with the tuning set to A=440 (and the samples in flash RAM), the problem went away.

I know making these samples was a lot work, and it’s greatly appreciated. Such a lush set of voices.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ loading midi file created in logic to xs - "no data"
Next Topic:

Metronome sounds ››