mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "384 free Yamaha Motif XS/XF voices"

Page 1 of 3
Posted on: March 02, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
Music_and_artman
Total Posts:  73
Joined  10-12-2007

384 free Yamaha Motif XS/XF voices

Here you go. Here are 384 free Yamaha Motif XS voices for your use; The PSC Songwriters Collection - sonorous, colorful and playable voices that are especially suited for songwriting in music genres of rock, R & B, folk, pop, jazz, new age and film music.

The voices are produced on a Motif XS, but since XF voice data is backward compatible with data from the XS, the voices will sound OK.

The PSC Songwriters Collection are a huge collection of new, unique sounds for your Yamaha Motif XS. Use them as you like! They are all based on the instrument’s internal wave ROM, so the sounds load quickly.

Much energy and many hundred hours of effort are put into creating the Songwriters Collection soundset, so I hope it will be useful and inspiring for you. Enjoy using the voices!

Greetings Music_and_artman

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 8 April 2014 when the entire Motif XS forum mysteriously disappeared, 2210 users had downloaded these voices. The PSC Songwriters Collection was made available for download on 1 March 2013.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Comments are appreciated, they keeps the thread alive.  If you download please feel free to post a comment - I would like to know how you experience my voices.

File Attachments
PSC_SongWriters_Collection_XS.zip  (File Size: 624KB - Downloads: 1182)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 02, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Music_and_artman, thank you for your time and effort, and willingness to share your work with the rest of us.

I own both an XS and an XF, and I’ve loaded your file to the XF without problem (as expected).

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 30, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
Music_and_artman
Joined  10-12-2007

Just celebrating with a glass of wine that my PSC Songwriters Collection soundset has now been downloaded by more than 1000 people here from motifator.com (627 for the Motif XS / XF and 375 for the MOX). I hope some of you will find the sounds useful and inspiring.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 30, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
totallykenny
Total Posts:  39
Joined  12-16-2009

This is just outstanding so much time into this sound set, This is KIND to the max !!! Thank you for sharing this great set of Motif.XS voices ..  In a world sometimes people just think of them self , Its great to know there are people like you !!  As a composer this will inspire many new compositions .. Thank You , Regards, TotallyKenny....

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 30, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
chatalex
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03-30-2013

شات بنات مصر
شات مصرى
بنات مصر
دردشة

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 01, 2013 @ 11:09 AM
tinyeric27
Total Posts:  8
Joined  05-23-2012

can you make these voices for motif es please

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 03, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
Music_and_artman
Joined  10-12-2007
tinyeric27 - 01 April 2013 11:09 AM

can you make these voices for motif es please

Sorry, but it is not possible to convert backwards relative to the instrument development since Motif XS and XF offers new functionality, new effects and a new set of parameters compared to the Motif ES.

But instead I have just uploaded 640 voices created on my Motif Classic, which a large part of the XS/XF sounds is a further development of.

Hope you will enjoy the voices. You can download them here:

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/466468/

This is also announced in a new ES thread, which can be read here:

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/466469/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 28, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
Music_and_artman
Joined  10-12-2007

Another milestone and celebration - my PSC Songwriters Voice Collection for the Motif XS and XF has now reached 1,000 downloads.

Thank you guys and girls for the interest in my work - hope you like it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 08, 2013 @ 09:50 AM
Music_and_artman
Joined  10-12-2007

A toast to my friends, supporters and users! My PSC Songwriters Voice Collection has now reached 2,000 downloads here from motifator.com - 1221 downloads for the Motif XS/XF and 782 for the MOX.

Thank you all of you guys and girls for the interest in my work - yours support gives me new energy to continue my work.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 08, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
jerrydpi
Total Posts:  973
Joined  11-03-2012
5pinDIN - 02 March 2013 11:14 AM

Music_and_artman, thank you for your time and effort, and willingness to share your work with the rest of us.

I own both an XS and an XF, and I’ve loaded your file to the XF without problem (as expected).

5pinDIN,

Check your MOTIFATOR PM Inbox for a message I sent you today.

Thanks!

Jerry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 24, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
Music_and_artman
Joined  10-12-2007

Great - the number of downloads has now passed 1500! Thank you for your interest.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 04, 2014 @ 02:10 PM
Music_and_artman
Joined  10-12-2007

Still feel free to download my free sound set, the PSC Songwriters Collection - more than 2,000 users have already done so. The PSC Songwriters Collection contains 384 new voices for the Motif XS and XF.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 04, 2014 @ 06:40 PM
moxrox
Total Posts:  440
Joined  11-28-2011

Thanks for reposting this.  I don’t know how I missed this thread the first time.  Much appreciated!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 09, 2014 @ 03:28 PM
Studioman_10
Total Posts:  4
Joined  05-08-2014

This soundset is filled with so many awesome, extremely playable and expressive sounds, I just can’t stop playing. Really get inspired.

So a great thanks to you Music_and_artman for sharing these voices!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 09, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
NLAlston
Total Posts:  1039
Joined  02-10-2004

Just found this - and GRABBED it.  Thank you - EVER so much - for sharing.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 13, 2014 @ 05:08 PM
Gensvaret
Total Posts:  2
Joined  07-10-2014

Downloaded these voices 14 days ago, and man, they are really great. I’ve been playing them ever since. There are just so many incredibly amazing voices in this collection.

A big thank you Music_and_artman for making these voices available. I really appreciate that.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 1 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Steinburg PD Chord trigger
Next Topic:

Listening to Motif and Ipod on headphones ››