mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Arp recording"

Posted on: January 19, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
maxdaniels
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-17-2013

I’m new at this so hopefully i can relay what i am asking of you!
i found an Arp that i like in performance mode so im writing my own song to this arp
Section A (I’m recording the drum track only - trying too anyways but i can’t - it records Arp 1-4 which after I record a 4 measure loop and try to DELETE the Arps 2-4 it affects SECTION B, C, D which I need All of the Arps. How can delete portions of an Arp in Section A but it not affect Section B,C,D (which uses that same arp that I deleted in Section A)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 20, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Are you recording from the PERFORMANCE mode?

If yes, all four PARTS will record their data to the PATTERN, but you decide what you want to keep

Go to PATTERN mode
Press [F4] PATCH
Here you will see a PHRASE for each of the four PARTS, they will be numbered starting at 001-004 and incrementing through each Section in order (maximum 256 phrases = 16 tracks x 16 Sections)
These are “patched” to the SECTION

You can remove them (highlight the number, spin the DATA WHEEL counterclockwise),
or even CLEAR these Phrases completely
Press [JOB]
Select [F4] PHRASE
Select Job 08 Clear Phrase
Clearing the phrase (by selecting its number and press ENTER) discards the data completely.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOX 8 Patterns
Next Topic:

Enigma Flute for Motif XS ?????? ››