mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Okay…I’m Dense! Again…..User Waves"

Posted on: December 04, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
TheDukester
Total Posts:  3345
Joined  01-18-2003

I’m just not ‘getting it’. I have files that include ‘User Waves’. I want to build my own Bank of User Voices that include User Waves.

As I ‘understand it’, Location is key. The Voices must be able to ‘find’ the User Wave it is attached to or vice versa.

I’ve been using the Total Library to construct these Banks. I’m using ‘some’ XS Voices, Conversions from the ES and DCP Voices. I ‘prefer’ to keep, A.Pianos close, E.Pianos close, Bass close, Guitar close, etc., rather than what appears to ‘me’ as random alignment.

Will this work in the Total Library or would I be better off using the Voice Editor to re-asign the Voices?

What is the most effective and efficient way to meet my ‘end’; an alignment of User Voices that include User Waves?

Thanks in advance..........

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 04, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
VikasSharma
Total Posts:  1523
Joined  10-05-2010
TheDukester - 04 December 2012 02:27 PM

What is the most effective and efficient way to meet my ‘end’; an alignment of User Voices that include User Waves?

If I understand your goal correctly, John Melas Total Librarian is the way to go. It will let you do all the reorganization work with great ease.

TheDukester - 04 December 2012 02:27 PM

Will this work in the Total Library or would I be better off using the Voice Editor to re-asign the Voices?

Voice Editor is for easily viewing and editing Voice parameters. This is not a tool for organizing your voices.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Deleting favourites
Next Topic:

Motif XS step sequencer with Cubasa AI4 ››