mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Switching between multis"

Posted on: November 20, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
piano-player
Total Posts:  51
Joined  02-21-2012

Hello!

S90XS

I often use a multis to be able to switch easily between sounds without interruption. The thing is I’d like to use many multis and switch between them in an easy way. This to have access to a bank of 16 sounds on one multi and another 16 sounds on another multi etc.

The steps I use today are:
1. Using Multi USR 001 and playing different voices/parts

2. Switch of “part-button” on USR 001
3. Change multi to USR 002 (or whatever number)
4. Remember to switch on “part-button” on USR 002

5. And then of course select a new voice among the 16 parts in the multi

Is there a way to program steps 2-4 into my footcontroller, yes it can send multiple sysex messages at the one touch of a footswitch.

By the way - where do i find a list of sysex messages that my s90XS “understands”, I’d like to figure out how to make the most use of my footcontroller to keep my hands on the ivory!

I’ve already managed to use my foot controller for switching between arps 1-5 in performance mode and turning the arp on and off (via sysex messages) - nice!

Kind regards from Sweden!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 21, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

By the way - where do i find a list of sysex messages that my s90XS “understands”, I’d like to figure out how to make the most use of my footcontroller to keep my hands on the ivory!

All the SYSTEM EXCLUSIVE messages are found in the S90 XS/S70 XS DATA LIST Booklet

[ Ignore ]