mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "CUBASE AI5 I need serial numbers codes Please."

Posted on: November 07, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
BioDatorDJH
Total Posts:  4
Joined  11-06-2012

Hello guys can somebody share serial numbers codes for the CUBASE AI5?? which I have it for several months my yamaha mm6 and cubase ai5 which i can not instal it the CUBASE AI5.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 07, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Please read the instructions. Basically you need to:
1) Create a MySteinberg account
2) Once you have an account then you can register your version of Cubase AI5… They will email you a code which you then use to register your software

No one but Steinberg can give you a code - it would already be used. You get your OWN code emailed directly to you and you alone. And you will not be able to give your code to anyone else, because you will be using it.

If your computer blows up or you get a new computer, you simply contact Steinberg through your personal MySteinberg account. But your first step is to create that account, then you can register you software.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 07, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
BioDatorDJH
Total Posts:  4
Joined  11-06-2012

Hey bro I’ve been using Cubase LE for some time now First, I uninstalled Cubase AI5, and upon installation of AI5,this THING called Syncrosoft License Control Center is also installed,so i got a problem i watch a video on youtube title is CUBASE AI5 SOFT ELICENCER PROBLEM FIXED and there something wrong about at performance options witch i must to put turn on DEP for all programs and services except those i select then i go to add and go to program files to the folder syncrosoft i select the POS folder then the SYNSOPOS but it needs and one more thing Protected Object Server but it doesnt appear to my folder sorry for my bad english.. im little confused

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 10, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Sorry, I cannot understand.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Drum and Bass Drum loops patterns
Next Topic:

MIDI Program Change? ››