mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "S90XS - CAN I SET ARP TO OFF?"

Posted on: October 31, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
bigbugatti
Total Posts:  27
Joined  10-30-2012

In performance mode, can I set arp to off as a default setting for all performance patches?  Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 31, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Yes, you can.

All Performances are in User banks, you can do whatever you wish with them. If you are asking is there some way to edit them all at once, no not really. They are all individually programmable to a very high degree. If you elect not to use those with arpeggios, simply program them as you desire.

All of the PERFORMANCES were provided as suggestions for how the mode can be used. If you like a Performance, keep it. If you do not like a Performance, change it, and then store it… They are all in USER memory.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 31, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
bigbugatti
Total Posts:  27
Joined  10-30-2012

So, what is name of the field where I set it ‘off’?  I just don’t want it to start automatically when I touch the keyboard.

I’ll be using this live and I don’t want to start an arp accidently.

I have to be in performance mode in order to layer sounds right?  And that’s where all of those arp patches are…

Thank you for answering all my newbie questions, you’ve been extremely helpful.

I was also able to modify my rotary speaker settings, thanks again for that.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 31, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

You can set MIDI SYNC = External, this will prevent the S90XS/S70XS clock from allowing the arpeggiators to run. They will simply wait for MIDI clock that you will not send it.

Press [UTILITY]
Select MIDI
cursor to MIDI SYNC
Set it to EXTERNAL
Press STORE

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ S90XS ROTARY SPEAKER SETTINGS
Next Topic:

Metronome ››