mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Green color Motif xf possible??? !!!!!!"

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: October 21, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
t.s.nishanth - 21 October 2012 02:27 PM

[...]but i have some questions ... the chill experience thing comes with 2 files one with sample waveforms 160 mb(please correct me if i am wrong) and another 2mb file without samples for the motif xf.... since i don’t have the flash yet, i cannot load the 160 mb file… so my question is am i missing out something in the way voices sound when i load the 2mb .all file compared to the 160 mb .all file..?

According to Peter Krischker of Easy Sounds, it can be loaded to either SDRAM or flash. See http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/452283/

Certainly the library’s Voices won’t sound the same using ROM samples as they would with the additional 160 MB. However, if there are 160 MB of samples, they obviously won’t all fit at once in the 128 MB USR memory that the XF has. Does the ALL file that includes the samples have the Voices in more than one bank? Are there not loading instructions?

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ USED XF prices?
Next Topic:

alot of user voices no sound ››