mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Yours to save"

Posted on: June 21, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
tHe ThE
Total Posts:  8
Joined  09-19-2011

Hi guys,

While trying to save my data on the USB, i happened to overwrite Song no. 1 “Yours to Save”.  Can somebody share the file with me.

Ric

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 21, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
Redhotpoker
Total Posts:  3601
Joined  11-18-2010

Hi,
Welcome to Motifator Forum.
Just do a Factory Set to restore that song.

have fun

Chas

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 21, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Redhotpoker is correct, see page 18 of the Motif XS Owner’s Manual for a Factory Set operation.

Bear in mind that this Factory Set will overwrite your User Data, so be sure you have saved an ALL FILE to the USB drive prior to the Factory Set so you will be able to reload your stuff.

Once you have the Factory Set done and your USER DATA reloaded, save all of the USER DATA again.  This will save not only YOUR user DATA, but the FACTORY USER DATA, such as PERFORMANCES, SONGS, BANK 1 VOICES, etc.  Then, in the future if you accidently erase a some FACTORY PROVIDED USER DATA that you want back, you can selectively load it from your USB drive ALL FILE without doing a FACTORY SET again (And overwriting your own USER DATA in the process again....)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
tHe ThE
Total Posts:  8
Joined  09-19-2011

Thanks guys!!!

[ Ignore ]