mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Flash loading question from new XF owner"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: July 27, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
RafalSC
Total Posts:  102
Joined  08-13-2011

It is very important to understand this:

Only Samples and Waveforms are installed on the FLASH Boards.
Voices, Performance, do not get installed on the FLASH Boards
VOICES are placed in USER 1, USER 2, USER 3, USER 4 or DR USER - these parameters will always remain in memory between power off and power on.
PERFORMANCES are placed in their own USER 1, USER 2, and USER 3 banks.

ok, but I already know, but I do not know how is the difference between setting USR> USR and USR> FL1? If I set the USR> USR is set voices, performances will be in memory zapiasne USR, and if I adjust the USR> FL1 it will be stored in flash memory FL1?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 27, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
RafalSC
Joined  08-13-2011

[The Motif XF does this AUTOMATICALLY !!!

Do I have to edit each voice individually and set the same wave number. But then if I can delete the other two waves of the same?

No, that would not be necessary - it is all automatic!!!

SUPER! But the Motif XS do not do this automatically?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
RafalSC
Joined  08-13-2011

Yesterday I installed a 1GB Flash by MUTEC. When I loading sounds from setting USR> USR message is displayed: “Memory sample full .” I switched to the USR > FL1 and then displays the message: “Now is installing the Flash Memory Expansion Module “and then (after a few minutes) Sounds are loaded.
This message: “Now is installing.....” is displayed every time, even as I loading one voice.

Do you have the same?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2012 @ 10:42 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

It will depend on the library you are loading. In general you will see the message about installing to Flash, when the data you are loading has not already been installed. If the waveforms are already in memory (already on the Flash) the XF will just load the Voice parameters - it will not duplicate the data on the Flash… Unless you tell it to do so.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
RafalSC
Joined  08-13-2011

Thanks,
I understand

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ AXXE library question please...
Next Topic: