mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Wave audio track in sequencer motif xs"

Posted on: March 24, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
Honik
Total Posts:  17
Joined  12-01-2009

Hi…
I have a motif xs 7 with dimm.. I’d like to know how to set it to play many audio track in .wav or .mp3 format.. Is it possible?
Thanks!!!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
delirium
Total Posts:  2441
Joined  11-16-2006

yes.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
Honik
Joined  12-01-2009

How can I do ???

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
Honik
Joined  12-01-2009

How can I do ???

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
VikasSharma
Total Posts:  1523
Joined  10-05-2010

See the following article by Bad_Mister, especially the section called Using a Drum Kit Voice for Audio Loops:

- Drum Track Construction Tools

Hope that helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
VikasSharma
Total Posts:  1523
Joined  10-05-2010

Also, see the following articles too:

- Integrated Sampling Sequencer Basics

- Sampling Basics

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
Honik
Joined  12-01-2009

Thanks.. but I’ve a problem.. how can I import my track (guitar for example) in Motif? Have I to import it in “File” Menu? and change a PRE-X?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Thanks.. but I’ve a problem.. how can I import my track (guitar for example) in Motif? Have I to import it in “File” Menu? and change

You have not provided enough information about what you are doing. Obviously if you are talking about importing a guitar track, you would not have gotten a response to read an article on DRUM TRACK CONSTRUCTiON.

The answers that you receive (from the very helpful community here) will be only as good and complete as your question. So before more posts are wasted, why don’t you tell us what you have (the format of the audio tracks you have… for example, are they 16-bit/44.1kHz audio tracks. in .wav format), how many of them do you have? what you want to accomplish once you move them into the Motif XS? Are they complete “stems”? or a bunch of individual samples?

Can you import samples to the Motif XS? yes if they are in full fidelity .wav or aiff format.
MP3? no, the XS does not deal with MP3s internally.
Need information on how to do this? Let us know a bit more about what you are seeking to accomplish?
Trust me, how you import them will very much depend on what you want to do with them. Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How to make a pattern follow the keyboard notes?
Next Topic:

Remote transpose ››