mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Output"

Posted on: February 15, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
kridybe
Total Posts:  133
Joined  01-03-2009

Is it possible to route one voice from a performance to both the main stereo outputs and the assignable outputs at the same time? I want an arp. sound to also go to my drummers mixer/headset without him hearing the 3 other voices in the performance

K

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 15, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Is it possible to route one voice from a performance to both the main stereo outputs and the assignable outputs at the same time? I want an arp. sound to also go to my drummers mixer/headset without him hearing the 3 other voices in the performance

No. It is an either/or situation.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 15, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
kridybe
Total Posts:  133
Joined  01-03-2009

Ok, thanks for quick response.

Would it be mixing mode that would be the mode to use? Putting the same voice in to different tracks and route one of them to the ass.out? (I guess I could do the same in perf.mode if I skip one of the other three voices?)

K

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 15, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002
kridybe - 15 February 2012 03:39 PM

Ok, thanks for quick response.

Would it be mixing mode that would be the mode to use? Putting the same voice in to different tracks and route one of them to the ass.out? (I guess I could do the same in perf.mode if I skip one of the other three voices?)

K

The question then is - why would you want to do this?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 15, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
VikasSharma
Total Posts:  1523
Joined  10-05-2010
kridybe - 15 February 2012 03:39 PM

Whether you use the Performance mode or Song/Pattern mode, you can route a PART to one Output only (out of the list shown under the Output Select parameter).

In the case of a Drum Voice (either in a Part or in the Voice mode), the routing can be defined separately for each Drum Key. But here too, each Drum Key can be routed to one Output only (out of the list shown under the Output Select parameter).

Using the same Voice in two different Parts is a viable alternative, if you want the exact same sound to go to the Main Mix as well to the Assignable Outs.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Mox and Motif Prices
Next Topic:

reggae bubble , shuffle -- organ sounds ››