mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Easysounds FM Xpanded not on Motifator shop?"

Posted on: January 05, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
worknman
Total Posts:  128
Joined  08-19-2010

Wondering how come most/all of their libraries are on the Motifator shop, but not this?

http://easysounds.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop40690.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Shop40690/Products/016112

I ran across this library by accident… demos sound great, so it’s a shame that it’s not listed.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 06, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  2306
Joined  01-25-2005

Yes, a few of the Easysounds libraries are not in the Motifator shop.

My preference is to order through Motifator if possible, but I have ordered directly from Easysounds with zero hassles. The prices when converted to US dollars are comparable to the Motifator shop.

You can get on their email list to get notified of new releases.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 08, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
worknman
Joined  08-19-2010

Ya, I didn’t figure there’d be any issues ordering from there. Was just curious why this particular library is missing. And moreover, how many other libraries not listed here that I don’t know about.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 09, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  2306
Joined  01-25-2005

After reading your post, I noticed that a number of Easysounds libraries that used to be sold through the Motifator shop are no longer listed...including some that I had bought there. No idea why.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 28, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
worknman
Joined  08-19-2010

Well, I just took the plunge and bought this library from Easysounds, and WOW! One thing I missed from demoing the Kronos were those yummy FM e-piano sounds, but not anymore :) The ones in this set are better than the presets on the Kronos, IMO. It’s gonna take me awhile just to go through these and pick out the ones I like most.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 28, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
tuquoque
Total Posts:  563
Joined  08-15-2007
meatballfulton - 09 January 2012 05:39 AM

After reading your post, I noticed that a number of Easysounds libraries that used to be sold through the Motifator shop are no longer listed...including some that I had bought there. No idea why.

Keyfax want’s their share if libraries are sold in their site.
Basically developers get more money if they sell their work by themselves OR they can sell the libraries cheaper when dealing straight with the end consumer.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2012 @ 09:43 AM
sal-gena
Total Posts:  89
Joined  05-09-2008

Motif to have very good sound made ​​by the musicians (for themselves) with the sounds of Yamaha 7 -SY99
my simple demo FM voice(http://www.youtube.com/user/salgena?feature=mhee#p/u/18/nBRqz4fGJTE )

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 25, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
Any Major Dude
Total Posts:  42
Joined  04-01-2012

worknman:

Thanks for starting this thread.  To my surprise, the K-Sounds “Signature Piano” voice library for Yamaha is also not available in the Motifator Shop.  This voice library of a sampled Yamaha C7 grand piano has drawn extravagant praise from users. 

K-Sounds sells “Signature Piano” as an “XS” voice library.  However, the S700 grand piano “XS” voice sounds wonderful on my Motif XF, so I will consider buying K-Sounds Signature Piano (directly from K-Sounds, if necessary).

I am not sure why K-Sounds would mind selling its voice library in the Motifator shop.  (Several less-celebrated K-Sounds libraries are available in our Shop.) I encourage Yamaha to carry as many voice libraries as possible. 

Thanks,

A.M.D.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 26, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36648
Joined  07-30-2002

I am not sure why K-Sounds would mind selling its voice library in the Motifator shop.  (Several less-celebrated K-Sounds libraries are available in our Shop.) I encourage Yamaha to carry as many voice libraries as possible.

Er, Yamaha does not “carry” voice libraries. If you do not see a library in the Motifator SHOP that you are interested in, you can either contact the author of the library or contact Keyfax New Media (the people who run this site) and make a request.

Both are third party companies that happen to sell products related to Yamaha synthesizer products but Yamaha does not ‘carry’ sound libraries, per se. If the library was created in Europe, it might be quite understandable that it is available in Europe. Keyfax is in California (USA). I see people complaining all the time about what shipping costs - that may have a lot to do with it. But please don’t blame Yamaha.

But if you are curious, please contact the author or the SHOP…

Yamaha encourages all third party support of the Yamaha hardware!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 26, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
Any Major Dude
Total Posts:  42
Joined  04-01-2012

Thanks very much for the clarification, Bad Mister.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Question for Dave Polich
Next Topic:

Motif crazy piano sound by me :) ››