mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Organ waveforms"

Posted on: December 23, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
benoit
Total Posts:  173
Joined  08-19-2009

Hello
For quite a long time I have missed more church organ patches on the xs/ xf, other than the full stops samples. Then I recently realised that there are a couple of waveforms of some registres: trumpet, strings, flutes, pedal for instance. But no factory patches with those. (On the Kurzweil PC 3 OS2 there are many new organ patches). I am happy with my user banks, but I find that more user voice space would do the Motif justice regarding the enormous potential of creating new voices.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 23, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

It would seem likely that there are some User Voices that you don’t currently find useful, and that you could create new Voices and store them in those locations.

Alternatively, if you create new Voices and then save them to a USB drive, loading them when needed takes very little time if they use waveforms from the ROM (or ones you’ve already installed on a flash module in the case of an XF).

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 23, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
benoit
Joined  08-19-2009

Thanks. The second option is the best, because I already have my custom voices + the 1 inspiration in a flash bank.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 24, 2011 @ 04:43 AM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

This library of church pipe organs can be loaded to the XF or XS:

http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/voice-libraries/motif-xs-voice-libraries/organs/majestic-pipes-voice-bank-for-yamaha-motif-xs-es.html

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 24, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
benoit
Joined  08-19-2009

Thanks again mr Polich for your feedback.
i must say I haven´t find the majestic pipes demos very convincing.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 24, 2011 @ 11:26 PM
Grandpa Mike
Total Posts:  602
Joined  01-19-2009

Unless you need something like the Hauptwerk product, I think you will find that Dave’s DCP Productions’ Majestic Pipes will allow you to accomplish your goal.

I purchased the product and am completely satisfied with what I received.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2017 @ 02:03 AM
pblais
Total Posts:  95
Joined  03-05-2015
DavePolich - 24 December 2011 04:43 AM

This library of church pipe organs can be loaded to the XF or XS:

http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/voice-libraries/motif-xs-voice-libraries/organs/majestic-pipes-voice-bank-for-yamaha-motif-xs-es.html

Hi Dave,
Would I be able to use the Majestic Pipes voice bank on my Moxf8.  If not can you point to something that sounds as good that I can use on my Moxf8 please…

Thanks in advance
Pierre

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2017 @ 02:32 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The XS version can’t be loaded to a MOXF. However, there “appears” to be an XF version available…
http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/voice-libraries/motif-xf/organs/majestic-pipes-voice-bank-for-yamaha-motif-xs-es.html
...but the information isn’t totally convincing. If this is truly an XF version (.X3A file, not .X0A), then it should be possible to load it to a MOXF that has a flash module.

I suggest that you contact Motifator before placing an order, and verify that you’d be getting a .X3A file.

By the way, Pierre, you might want to update your member profile, which still shows you having the Rack XS, not the MOXF.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2017 @ 02:05 AM
pblais
Total Posts:  95
Joined  03-05-2015
5pinDIN - 17 January 2017 02:32 AM

By the way, Pierre, you might want to update your member profile, which still shows you having the Rack XS, not the MOXF.

oops.....  doing it now
sorry

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Pitch anomaly with certain guitar voices on my XF7
Next Topic:

late nite band ››