mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase AI5---CPU load?"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: December 25, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
Dily
Total Posts:  258
Joined  11-30-2011

How can you call that FREE when there isn’t any way of getting it unless you pay for a Yamaha hardware first (eg: Audiogram series)? Are you saying I can keep the Cubase AI CD and continue using the software if I return the Yamaha product for a full refund? After all you said its $0 cost hence I should be able to keep the Software and return the hardware for a full cash refund. Or is there a monetary cost involved? If so then its not FREE. HAHAHA!

And speaking of Cubase 6 trial run does the statement below ring any bell to you?

Attention! You have not registered a USB-eLicenser. Please note that you require a USB-eLicenser to use Cubase 6 Trial. You can purchase a USB-eLicenser from your local dealer or the Steinberg Online Shop.

For your information, the above statement itself came from Steinberg website after login in to mySteinberg.

If the trial is FREE then why do I still need to fork out money to get it? I have already paid for my internet, why then do I still need to pay again for something that is deemed as FREE as it said? What kind of delusive, illusory, deceptive dodgy FREE policy are you guys running? Sorry for laughing for the second time! That’s just because you were trying to be funny and illogical at the same time. LOL!

Speaking of “FREE Software” I can download the entire Ubuntu Linux OS from Ubuntu website at no additional cost except for cost of my internet download. Can I do the same with Cubase AI? Sorry I had to laugh again! HAHAHAHA!

Furthermore at http://www.filehippo.com I can find a whole lot of other FREE & Trial software for download without having to pay additional charges for them except again charges for my internet access which I pay at a fixed rate every month. Again, can I do the same with Cubase AI? No I can’t because there are additional monetary cost involved in order to get it. Hence its not FREE.

Oh before I forget, I have Cubase AI 5 installed in one my laptops and I have been thinking of upgrading it to Cubase AI 6 for a while now. Since you said the AIs are FREE, then can you send me a copy of the AI 6 please. I’ll pay you $10 for the postage and handling. LOL!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 25, 2011 @ 03:48 PM
Dily
Joined  11-30-2011

If its FREE it should therefore be FREE. Getting people to pay for it is not FREE because it is still subjected to a certain cost. You should properly state your definition on what your term FREE means before throwing an ambiguity like that to your customers.

And mocking your customers with insensible crap like “However, if you are not happy with your gift, please ‘feel’ to return it for a full refund of $0 US” is not funny. If I am not nice I can take legal action against you for saying that and then you’ll face issues with Steinberg, Yamaha and the law at the same time. LOL!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 25, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Just FYI, Dily, I am not an employee or a representative of Yamaha or Steinberg, simply a person who tries to help others here. Over the last several years I believe my posts have indicated that I have succeeded. I have provided you with information, which you could easily have found yourself if you’d bothered to look, as well as advice, plus responded to your concerns...even in a thread that you hijacked. I have no intention of responding further to the childish threats or rude responses you have just posted. This dialogue with you is now terminated. Merry Christmas........frank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 25, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
Dily
Joined  11-30-2011

Sigh! You just made me feel guilty. Alright! My bad for being rude but you were mocking with my sincere response by saying “full refund of $0 US”. Its not funny! I think some people in this website already knew that I can be quite sensitive & defensive at times. I really do not like people mocking me when I am serious about issue like this. Sorry!

Can we please get back to the issue, I really want to know why Steinberg is calling this free and still getting customers to pay for it. I don’t mind paying but I don’t like ambiguity either. Oh nevermind! Forget about it.

Sorry meatballfulton, for hijacking your thread.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Cubase 6.0.5
Next Topic:

Cubase AI5 to Transpose Audio File ››