mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase Expression and articulation"

Posted on: November 14, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
jan bruijn
Total Posts:  4952
Joined  04-30-2005

I am looking for a tutorial or description how to work with expression and articulation maps in Cubase. I learned that when you want to work with plug-ins like EWQL or other libraries you are able to use the articualtions and expressions of those libraries in Cubase. How to do that I cannot find. Can I download those articulations, expressions and keyswitches from EWQL into Cubase expression/articulations templates?

I have no clue.

Look for some clues or hints where to look. Anybody?

Jan

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 14, 2011 @ 05:41 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Hi Jan,
In general you need to create your own expression maps. I’d recommend checking over at the Steinberg Cubase forum because some user of your product may have created some that he or she will share. However the companies themselves don’t supply them. There are just too many instruments, plug-ins and various combinations for that to make sense. I also seem to recall there were video tutorials ar Steinberg when expression mapping was introduced for Cubase 5, but a Search should help with that. Mapping has improved quite a lot since C5 as well. HTH..........frank

[ Ignore ]