mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "I feel abused!!!"

Posted on: October 13, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
Mlg4ever
Total Posts:  846
Joined  07-27-2003

This dude was going to fix my classic motif for a reasonable price, he asked me what my serial number was and after I gave it to him he said I was eligible for a whole key bed repair according to yamaha. I should have kept my mouth shut but I came down here on this forum and bragged about it and said how much yamaha was charging just to ship a single key! I guess someone there in yamaha didn’t appreciate that and they went on the low and did something and all of a sudden the the guy who’s a yamaha contractor and who was so eager to fix my keyboard flipped on me. He doesn’t even want to answer my phone calls. I know fishy when I see fishy but that’s all right. That’s very bad politics yamaha. Because I listed my gears here on the forum including the serial numbers doesn’t give you the right to go on the low on me and operate negatively like that! Thats really low man! I have no other explanation why the man who was so excited and SamAsh of all places recommended me to him, they said he was the man! Yamaha someone is f$&:;ing up with people’s privacy in here that’s not cool at all. I have the right to express myself if I feel violated! You don’t have to get back at me like that! That’s just low. I know someone did it, how can you explain that the dude flipped on me for apparently no reason? The only thing he asked me was the serial number and the only thing I listed here that can verify with that is the serial number, do the math......

He told me yes you qualify with yamaha for a repair after I gave him the serial number, that means he does check with you guys. I need for you to fix this yamaha! I’m not crazy I know something isn’t right! I feel sorry for opening my mouth in a place that wants to silence people! I just want get my stuff fixed now please! You guys need to go on the low again and fix it please please please!

Please fix this.
Please
Peace

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 13, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
maahou
Total Posts:  106
Joined  07-17-2011

lol. funny post ;)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 13, 2011 @ 06:38 AM
youdog
Total Posts:  482
Joined  01-30-2009

Dude is it the weed or what? You got hold to some bad weed!

U may not be crazy but you/we know something not right!

Yahama dont old u a new free keybed for a 14yr keyboard.

There is no math to do here.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 13, 2011 @ 07:25 AM
Mlg4ever
Total Posts:  846
Joined  07-27-2003
youdog - 13 October 2011 06:38 AM

Dude is it the weed or what? You got hold to some bad weed!

U may not be crazy but you/we know something not right!

Yahama dont old u a new free keybed for a 14yr keyboard.

There is no math to do here.

I never said it was free! Eligible doesn’t mean free. Do you speak any enlgish at all!

Peace

[ Ignore ]