mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "DCP sound libraries for the MO X now avaialable"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: September 03, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
Luok 30
Total Posts:  7
Joined  05-25-2011

I´m really interested in these libraries. But it´s impossible to place an order. You have to check your website. It´s a lot of errormessages.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 04, 2011 @ 02:03 AM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002
Luok 30 - 03 September 2011 11:43 PM

I´m really interested in these libraries. But it´s impossible to place an order. You have to check your website. It´s a lot of errormessages.

Ok, it is now holiday weekend and I do
not work for Keyfax, nor do I have a way
to check these problems myself. I am just
the creator of the libraries.

To help Keyfax out when they return on
Tuesday, I suggest the following..
if you are having trouble accessing the
order page, please stop trying now.
Contact Keyfax on Tuesday and let them
know where you are (which country) and
what browser and internet service provider
you are using. It’s possible this is a problem
involving your ISP, your browser, or both.

If you paid for your order but your product
download link expired or didnt work, again
please contact Keyfax on Tuesday.

As I said, I personally cannot help
you with these issues, the best I can
do is contact Keyfax myself on Tuesday
about it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 19, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
tneutron
Total Posts:  4
Joined  08-06-2011

Worked great for me. Had no problems paying or downloading. Can’t wait to hear my son jammin on his keyboard with these new vintage key sounds. Thanks Dave!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 22, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
tneutron
Joined  08-06-2011

Just an update:
Download and payment went smooth as well as loading into the MOX 8. Beautiful sounds!!! I’m amazed, plus the reading in the included pdf is very interesting. Unfortunately, my son is the gifted pianist, not me, so I’m jealous. We’ve been having fun looking up YouTube videos of all the artists mentioned in the pdf that created hits with the various keyboards / sounds. My son is enjoying seeing all these talented musicians (can’t get over the length of hair). I on the other hand am re-living my youth. I might have been at a couple of those concerts. Thanks again Dave.

I have a question. My son’s worship leader was looking for the Hammond B3 sound so that they could re-create some early worship songs. The closest I can see is the “Vox” D-13 I think. Is there a better match than that? Also, how did the B3 players achieve the “scream / screech” sound that the keyboard makes? You’ll hear it from time to time at the end of a scale.
Thanks again

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 30, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
mikeyreds
Total Posts:  1
Joined  09-29-2011

Hi
Just bought the organ and guitar libraries.  I intend to use my MOX8 live so want instant access to the sounds on board the instrument plus mine The upload overwrites User Bank1-3 where all my edite nsounds are.  I can’t work out how to get your sounds on and keep mine as well.  If you could save or upload individual voices or banks this wouldn’t be a problem but I can’t see a way of doing this.  What do you suggest

Mike R

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 30, 2011 @ 05:52 AM
abelas
Total Posts:  49
Joined  08-24-2011

Here are your answers:

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/456693/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 30, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002
tneutron - 22 September 2011 05:03 PM

Just an update:
Download and payment went smooth as well as loading into the MOX 8. Beautiful sounds!!! I’m amazed, plus the reading in the included pdf is very interesting. Unfortunately, my son is the gifted pianist, not me, so I’m jealous. We’ve been having fun looking up YouTube videos of all the artists mentioned in the pdf that created hits with the various keyboards / sounds. My son is enjoying seeing all these talented musicians (can’t get over the length of hair). I on the other hand am re-living my youth. I might have been at a couple of those concerts. Thanks again Dave.

I have a question. My son’s worship leader was looking for the Hammond B3 sound so that they could re-create some early worship songs. The closest I can see is the “Vox” D-13 I think. Is there a better match than that? Also, how did the B3 players achieve the “scream / screech” sound that the keyboard makes? You’ll hear it from time to time at the end of a scale.
Thanks again

You’re welcome. The “Vox” sound isn’t a B3, it’s a Vox Continental transistor organ. I don’t know what you mean by “early worship songs”.
I’m not a worship musician so I don’t know much about that catalog.

The “scream” you refer to is just a matter of Hammond playing technique.
The internet is a good place to search for “Hammond B3 organ playing techniques” - you’ll get a lot of links.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 06, 2011 @ 10:42 AM
tneutron
Joined  08-06-2011

Thanks Dave,
I just realized that the Bees knees collection is all Hammond B3 sounds. Duh...So, I’ll be purchasing those next. I’ll look for the youtube playing techniques as it relates to the Hammond.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOX and Ketron
Next Topic:

Free MOX patch bank from Easysounds ››