mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "a word of thanks"

Posted on: August 23, 2011 @ 02:03 PM
nateholt75
Total Posts:  27
Joined  08-16-2011

i just wanted to post a word of thanks. i recently purchased a used es6 and i have been furiously trying to familiarize myself with it. i bought the board primarily to get the modern soundset particularly for brass and strings, the splitting/layering capabilities, and because i have yet to own a proper workstation for longer than a few weeks (i tried out a korg m50for a month or two but couldn’t justify the expense for the amount of use it got at the time). i already use a roland rd300gx, nord electro 3, nord lead 2, and a roland jd990. i’ve never owned any yamaha gear so it’s taking some time to get used to. the manual is somewhat confusing and a bit cumbersome especially when trying to use for reference since im not inclined to sit down and try to read it all the way through - obviously i want to get this board integrated into my rig ASAP! but, i haven’t posted any questions because many things i have found answers to in this forum - and for that i just want to say ‘thanks’!

it’s amazing the sorts of communities that take root around a piece of gear or particular instrument (vintagesynth.com is wonderful), and the moderators and individuals who post answers on here have done such a great job - it’s so nice to have people who are willing and seem to really want to share their knowledge and insight. if not for this site, i may have already returned the motif and looked into something else to fill the workstation role i wanted. i’m confident though that with the help of the forum the time and effort i put into learning this instrument will pay off in more ways than i can imagine.

so, thank you!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 23, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
sciuriware
Total Posts:  9999
Joined  08-18-2003

This forum is also meant to send messages (like you do).
It’s great to ‘hear’ about others’ experiences.

May be we meet in Mo’Songs one time?

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif es 6 power supply malfunction
Next Topic:

Assignable output, voice mode ››