mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif Xf and Logic8/9 Help"

Posted on: June 25, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
gmaxmusik
Total Posts:  13
Joined  04-30-2011

Hello, I’m very worried, reading in various issues of Foum or XS XF motif (motif I bought the XF 2mesi) I read that the compatibility of co Logic 8 or 9 is really disheartening, and I after several tests and web searches do not I found answers to my case and esaudienti from what I read too many owners motif have the same problem, I understand that Yamaha has made a deal with steinbeg cubase, but I can not change all the previous work done in logic why yamaha is not compatible with Logic but I prefer to leave Yamaha Because even their support gives me satisfaction on the functions and compatibility with Logic,
it is absurd to first create a setup with studio manager, and save as song, then save the store motif xf, then save as song in logic, and then if all goes well I created the setup should work (hopefully)
is not easier than the software allows the motif using the program change on all midi channels and banks run by the sounds of the motif Logic?
each operation and open studio manager and then save motif saves and saves logic?
it’s crazy, if yamaha does not solve the problem I change Motif xfe peace.
environment? does not exist for motif xs / xf patches you can only use the GM, I need the banks of the Motif That user does not see logic, and to me sounds xg gm or not required
I would use the sounds of banks 1 through 8 with the Kurzweil K2600 as freely as it does not seem that complicated noo?
If someone else who can help me is very welcome.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

Answered your question here: http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/455423/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ No Yamaha iPad apps for Australia?
Next Topic:

Playkeyz Purchase Problem.... ››