mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Axxe Guitar Voices"

Posted on: June 24, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
valmundo
Total Posts:  207
Joined  07-02-2005

Hi everyone,

Please excuse me if this has been asked and answered before but I wanted to get some more information on this voicebank available at the motifator shop. 

First of all I have to say that I listened to the demos and I was completely blown away.  Are all the sounds in these demos coming from the internal guitar sounds?  Are there any samples used in them.  What about the effects?  (Dave, if you are reading this please chime in).

The guitar sounds are freakin amazing.  Can I also get some feedback from those who have purchased this voice bank.

I am near my purchase date for a new workstation and I am inching closer to the XF.

Thanks in advance.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 24, 2011 @ 11:40 AM
valmundo
Total Posts:  207
Joined  07-02-2005

One more thing, Even though this is listed as an XS voice bank, I’m sure it will work with the XF right?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 24, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
worknman
Total Posts:  128
Joined  08-19-2010

They’re all coming from the internal waveforms… no external samples are required. This library will work just fine on the XF.

As for feedback (and this is just a personal opinion), I wouldn’t say the sounds in this library are a huge step up from the Motif presets, but there’s definitely a larger variety of them (esp ones you can strum), so I’m glad to own it :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 24, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002
valmundo - 24 June 2011 11:39 AM

Hi everyone,

Please excuse me if this has been asked and answered before but I wanted to get some more information on this voicebank available at the motifator shop. 

First of all I have to say that I listened to the demos and I was completely blown away.  Are all the sounds in these demos coming from the internal guitar sounds?  Are there any samples used in them.  What about the effects?  (Dave, if you are reading this please chime in).

The guitar sounds are freakin amazing.  Can I also get some feedback from those who have purchased this voice bank.

I am near my purchase date for a new workstation and I am inching closer to the XF.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your interest in Axxe. Yes, all the guitar sounds in the demos come from Axxe. No new samples are involved, the voices use the internal
ROM waveforms. No “new” effects were used in the voices. The voices in Axxe are all 100% internal ROM waveforms and XS effects.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 04, 2011 @ 09:49 AM
jeanbart
Total Posts:  55
Joined  12-22-2004

Hello Mr Polich,
Could you please tell us if your are working on a axxe guitar xf or a brand new guitar series ?
Thank you.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 04, 2011 @ 12:57 PM
DavePolich
Joined  07-27-2002
jeanbart - 04 July 2011 09:49 AM

Hello Mr Polich,
Could you please tell us if your are working on a axxe guitar xf or a brand new guitar series ?
Thank you.

Working on both. Hope to have both ready by the end of this month.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 04, 2011 @ 02:03 PM
jeanbart
Joined  12-22-2004

Thanks for your reply.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 02, 2011 @ 05:06 AM
jeanbart
Joined  12-22-2004

I really hope that you are working hard on it, because i used to play with axxe guitar on motif es. It was very fun to play with.
I hope too that it will have nice strumming guitar.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 02, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
Jose Aldo Nova
Total Posts:  41
Joined  03-17-2011
DavePolich - 04 July 2011 12:57 PM
jeanbart - 04 July 2011 09:49 AM

Hello Mr Polich,
Thank you.

Working on both. Hope to have both ready by the end of this month.

Excellent! Was going to buy the XS version, but I shall now be holding out. Wonderful product, sir.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 02, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
ragingox
Total Posts:  209
Joined  06-06-2011

Hello Mr Polich,

Will your Axxe guitar sounds for the XS work with the MOX? I am planning to purchase it but wanted to make sure if it is compatible. Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 02, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
DavePolich
Joined  07-27-2002
ragingox1973@aol.com - 02 August 2011 07:21 PM

Hello Mr Polich,

Will your Axxe guitar sounds for the XS work with the MOX? I am planning to purchase it but wanted to make sure if it is compatible. Thanks.

There will be a MOX version of Axxe released next month. Currently, XS
format voices will not load directly to the MOX.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 03, 2011 @ 10:12 AM
alejandro
Total Posts:  162
Joined  09-26-2006

Dave, when will Axxe and Bolder Guitars for Motif XF be released?

Alex.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 03, 2011 @ 12:48 PM
DavePolich
Joined  07-27-2002
alejandro - 03 August 2011 10:12 AM

Dave, when will Axxe and Bolder Guitars for Motif XF be released?

Alex.

Sometime this month.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ motif xf sequencing questions
Next Topic:

No Yamaha iPad apps for Australia? ››