mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "KORG New "KRONOS" DATA WHEEL…from Buyers…..  "What a piece of junk!""

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: June 14, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
Redhotpoker
Total Posts:  3601
Joined  11-18-2010

I’m slightly surprised, that those well payed Korg product developers and beta testers, never found these loosly connected Data Wheels and addressed the problems long before the public had to find the dial on the floor below the Kronos??

Just seems like, In Korg’s zeal to get those valued board’s in the public’s hands, may have, obviously not, done their homework.

Oh well, you may pickup the new-improved dial, at your local Korg Dealer…

Why not mail them dials out, to all the registered owners?

I’ve had my Yamaha Motif XF8 for a few long months, play with her nearly every day, & so far, nothing has come loose, fallen off or given me pause, to reflect on quality or manufacture’s faults.

Would I, will I, buy or consider a Korg Kronos?

Absolutely Not!!

Please don’t hesitate to share all the great qualities and ease of use, the Kronos has afforded, you musically inclined folks,
but share that on the Korg Forum. Few here care what Kronos does or doesn’t…

P.S. mjames,
Not I, nary hate in these veins.
I’ve never played a Korg I didn’t love.
I’ve never played a Korg…

Post pics o your pride…

Chas

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 15, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
mjames4208
Total Posts:  119
Joined  11-20-2004

you are a straight up hater!
i love my motif xs8 & my motif-rack. i will never sell them.... but, my Kronos sounds good. as a matter of fact, my only problem is the learning curve.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ My own gripe, with these users
Next Topic:

Law Enforcement Gone Wild ››