mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Audio Input"

Posted on: April 07, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
zzzxtreme
Total Posts:  135
Joined  02-12-2009

from the video, it says it can be used as a vocoder. but can I plug in a guitar and use all the effects? or are the effects limit for the audio input?

can I plug in a pedal to trigger articulation ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 07, 2011 @ 01:10 AM
Apex
Total Posts:  683
Joined  10-21-2005
zzzxtreme - 07 April 2011 12:38 AM

from the video, it says it can be used as a vocoder. but can I plug in a guitar and use all the effects? or are the effects limit for the audio input?

can I plug in a pedal to trigger articulation ?

don’t see why not… I mean the keyboard won’t know what is plugged into the input (meaning a mic vs a guitar)… not sure what effects you can access via the vocoder, but it sounds like it would be a feasible feature.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 07, 2011 @ 10:43 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The A/D INPUT can handle MIC or LINE level inputs, mono or stereo. You can plug in a microphone, or a guitar or bass, or another keyboard, any playback device or the band’s entire mixer.  In fact with a small analog mixer you can plug in multiple microphones, guitars, bases and keyboards… they are routed on a discreet audio bus (that audio input has its own front panel meter and gain control, can be routed through any of the MO-X Effects (You can assign the input its own dual Insertion Effect). The A/D INPUT is fed to USB1/2 output and can be recorded as a separate audio send to your DAW.

The MO-X features an assignable Foot Switch jack (separate from the Sustain jack) so you can assign that Foot Switch to control the Assignable Function button (for articulation).

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 07, 2011 @ 11:23 AM
zzzxtreme
Total Posts:  135
Joined  02-12-2009

thanks bad mister and others for the help !

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ New Forum for the MO X
Next Topic:

XO8 vs XF8 ››