mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Piano’s"

Page 38 of 38
Posted on: July 16, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
Redhotpoker
Total Posts:  3601
Joined  11-18-2010

Why we need mini electric pianos

Firstly, this toy piano will help you learn the basics of piano playing to use in entertaining friends and family. Majority of the mini electric pianos are actually in the position of producing some of the real sounds produced by actual pianos. This will ensure that you get the perfect pretend piano play as you develop different playing skills. Some of the skills that you can learn using mini electric pianos include sound recognition, hand and eye coordination skills, manipulative skills, pretend play among others.

This skills will be preparing you for an actual piano playing. The second reason why you to get a mini electric piano is that they are very cheap. Being toys, you will be able to get a number of them from various brands at very cheap costs. By buying mini electric pianos, you will be able to save yourself the hassles of buying an actual piano that you will not be in the position to play. Again, these toy pianos can be used to teach kids who have interest in playing piano without risking. This can be very cost saving for colleges and other institutions that offer piano learns especially from the basic levels. Mini electric pianos are the best option especially for teaching very small kids as such are kid friendly.How to buy mini electric pianos
There are several brands of mini electric pianos on the market today. This means that you have the freedom of choice. However, to make the best out of any mini electric piano purchase, you will need to go for brands that offer good quality mini electric pianos that will ensure long usage. On the same note, before buying your mini electric piano, you will want to compare the prices of different models offered by the same brands as each model will offer different features for use. The cost does not always translate to the quality of the products, therefore, look for great deals. The best way to shop for mini electric pianos is to go online as the several online stores usually offer better bargains to clients as compared with offline stores. Usually, the mini electric pianos make use of batteries and depending with the manufacturer, you will need to either change or recharge the batteries to operate the piano. The batteries and their charges should be included in the package you buy your mini electric piano with.

Chas

Image Attachments
mini-electric-piano.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 21, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

This clever bar code’s black and white bars extend to form piano keys.

Chas

Image Attachments
Bar Code Piano.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 27, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

Antique Piano player

I wonder what songs she plays?

Chas

Image Attachments
Antique  Piano player.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 27, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

Eh, don’t make me laugh…

Chas

Image Attachments
Naked Piano Motorcycle.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 27, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

Jannick Deslauriers: Fragile sculptures | Canadian Art Junkie

This is an interesting sculpture of a piano.
It appears to be made from some kind of fabric, probably silk.

I would like to see it up close and perhaps even get a few nice photos of it, if allowed.

Chas

Image Attachments
Pianio Sculpture.png
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 31, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

Another grand piano that needs some love…

Don’t they/we all…

Chas

Image Attachments
Lady plays the piano.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 04, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

Audrey St. Clair

Here’s another talented piano player who happens to be an awesome singer as well.

Chas

Image Attachments
Audrey St. Claire.gif
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

It’s been a while since I’ve visited a Japan Piano Store…

I will introduce a sales and technical staff! 

Let the introduction of staff to the description of the piano! 

Two women in charge of sales and technical consultation Whenever this is sold out after purchase is a full member of the Association piano tuning piano tuning Japan has passed the test.
Members sincerely love the piano.

Good technique is a specialty store regular piano manufacturer information and advice to customers and fine-grained services. All means, please come to talk.

Sakano, left photo is in charge of sales and technology.
After many years, served as a lecturer of College tuner, have mastered the restoration of Steinway and Pleyel, etc., are excited as our staff.
Germany also experienced training piano maker, Steinway Society and Japan Piano Technicians Association, and is a member.

Ogata right in the photograph is in charge of sales and technology.
Association Members passed the test of performance will be excellent piano tuner in Japan, is also rich in experience of households tuning.
Germany also experienced the piano manufacturer training, aimed at a concert tuner, every day is every day of training.
Has been kept zealous advice.

Love the piano have a staff that thrive on that feeling to improve the sound of the piano.

Steinway Yomoyamabanashi why? Steinway
Bechstein journey to explore the roots of why? Bechstein
Petrov journey to explore the roots of why? Petrov

Chas

Image Attachments
photo_2.jpgphoto_3.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

Steinway grand piano with Jankó keyboard, close-up squeezehead.com

Chas

Image Attachments
Steinway.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Redhotpoker
Joined  11-18-2010

“remain open to what you can’t predict”
May 27, 2007

If your head is in the clouds, keep your feet on the ground.

If your feet are on the ground, keep your head in the clouds”

“I’m gradually learning to take care of myself. It has taken a long time.

It seems to me that when I die, I’ll be in perfect condition”

Wisdom from John Cage at 70 – interview on UBU web.

Chas

Image Attachments
prepared Piano.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Page 38 of 38

Previous Topic:

‹‹ KLA Fixed Arcuate Active Line Array
Next Topic:

Ike Willis and Ed Mann on Tour ››