mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Storing Voice Librarys"

Posted on: March 09, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
magickpurple
Total Posts:  113
Joined  12-30-2008

I need some help. I own several voice librarys that I purchased for my XS6 that load into one of the USR banks. I would like to know if there is a way to take a particular voice off one and store it in a different location so that if I load another voice library into the same bank, I won’t loose it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 09, 2011 @ 01:46 PM
zikerstu
Total Posts:  326
Joined  08-06-2008

I usually don’t need all the voices from a library that I purchase so I load them all first, then take note on which voices I like and then reload my stuff. Then I load the voices I like individually into the user banks that I know I don’t use then save it all. It’s a bit time consuming but that’s how I do it. Hope that helps, -Stu

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 09, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
magickpurple
Total Posts:  113
Joined  12-30-2008

Thanks Stu, I’ll give that a try.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 10, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
liljayballer10
Total Posts:  4
Joined  03-10-2011
zikerstu - 09 March 2011 01:46 PM

I usually don’t need all the voices from a library that I purchase so I load them all first, then take note on which voices I like and then reload my stuff. Then I load the voices I like individually into the user banks that I know I don’t use then save it all. It’s a bit time consuming but that’s how I do it. Hope that helps, -Stu

how did you load the voices you liked individually into user banks?

[ Ignore ]