mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "syncing midi with an external processor"

Posted on: March 03, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
RockinRobin
Total Posts:  213
Joined  01-22-2011

OK I have the Motif xf 6 and I have a TC Helicon voiceworks.  I want to sync it so that the voiceworks uses the the MIDI off the keyboard to sync the harmony and pitch correction. Help! Both of these products are new. So talk to me like I’m 5. Lol. I have had a classic and a TC Helicon voicetone harmony M. That was easier. Thanks guys.

(Special note: you can still answer the question as I will use it for reference. However .... the processor JUST STOPPED WORKING! UGH UGH UGH! *cries tears*

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 04, 2011 @ 09:19 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

All that you need to do on the Motif XF side of things is make sure you are set to use its internal clock and that that clock is set to be transferred OUT via MIDI
Press [UTILITY]
Press [F5] CONTROL
Press [SF2] MIDI
Set the MIDI IN/OUT = MIDI (Connect a standard MIDI cable between the XF, OUT, and your effect processor’s IN)
Set the MIDI SYNC = Internal
CLOCK OUT = ON
SEQUENCER CONTROL = OUT

Sorry, I don’t know anything about your particular effect processor

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 04, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
RockinRobin
Total Posts:  213
Joined  01-22-2011

Called Sweetwater and they’re sending me a new TC Helicon Voiceworks effect processor as mine dies. I email your response to myself for quick reference one the new guy gets here. I called 200 places today including Yamaha and Sweetwater (TC Helicon was closed) and NO ONE could answer that question. So thank you.  P.s. the “ugh” bubble on the screen shot was for you hahaha

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ balanced or unbalanced cables?
Next Topic:

Tyros4 Choirs on XF ? ››