mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XS OS Update"

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 06:13 AM
tac2010
Total Posts:  4
Joined  11-19-2010

Hi Guys,

I just bought the MOtif XS 88 . I wanted to know if version 1.56 is the latest version of the OS for this keyboard?

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 06:19 AM
delirium
Total Posts:  2441
Joined  11-16-2006

nope, the latest version is on its way.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 07:05 AM
CrocAUS
Total Posts:  421
Joined  03-04-2009

yes 1.56 is the latest version, and fingers crossed we get big update before end of the year.

btw. can someone please give delirium warning or just skip warning and ban him for doning nothing more but trolling nonstop? i don’t think i seen one half serious post from him and there is nothing funny about spreading rubbish info nonstop.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 12:27 PM
dereknae
Total Posts:  485
Joined  03-16-2009

leave him alone!!!!Everyone knows he’s just joking..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 02:03 PM
tac2010
Total Posts:  4
Joined  11-19-2010

Thanks CrocAUS!! Is there a website that tells us more about the new update that is coming out?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 02:18 PM
johnawesley
Total Posts:  193
Joined  11-21-2009

No, just here on Motifator.com in many of the posts.

But, when the update does come out, you will see it on http://www.yamahasynth.com

Thanks for the update to our OS Yamaha!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
SirJoseph
Total Posts:  199
Joined  03-06-2008
CrocAUS - 15 December 2010 07:05 AM

btw. can someone please give delirium warning or just skip warning and ban him for doning nothing more but trolling nonstop? i don’t think i seen one half serious post from him and there is nothing funny about spreading rubbish info nonstop.

There is alot of truth to his statement. Asking to ban him is a little extreme dont you think? His response BASICALLY said it WAS the latest update AND that there is a new update coming soon. In MY eyes, he gave the op more info than he asked for. Informing him of a near future update. Dont hate. Maybe lighten up?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
CrocAUS
Total Posts:  421
Joined  03-04-2009

@SirJoseph

I don’t need to lighten up but maybe you do. This isn’t stand up comedy forum, this is technical forum and he is keep on confusing people with WRONG info. Question was if 1.56 is the latest update for xs and as it stands it is the latest software.
Problem is he does this to lots of new visitors that don’t know yet he is a local clown and he does it all the time, as I said, I don’t recall single half serious post from him.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 16, 2010 @ 03:20 AM
youdog
Total Posts:  482
Joined  01-31-2009
CrocAUS - 15 December 2010 11:54 PM

@SirJoseph

I don’t need to lighten up but maybe you do. This isn’t stand up comedy forum, this is technical forum and he is keep on confusing people with WRONG info. Question was if 1.56 is the latest update for xs and as it stands it is the latest software.
Problem is he does this to lots of new visitors that don’t know yet he is a local clown and he does it all the time, as I said, I don’t recall single half serious post from him.

CrocAus holdup now if you put d off why not just shut the whole forum down for joking around and some time the good folk who work for/with yamaha joke and said things confusing.

Good info the New O S update on the way be here before XMAS

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 16, 2010 @ 04:32 AM
tuquoque
Total Posts:  563
Joined  08-15-2007

Hello, tac2010. Welcome to the forum.
How do you like the company so far?
As you see, music is serious business and Motifator.con (sic) is even more serious.

Have fun!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ DRUM TRACK 10
Next Topic:

Motif XS vs Motif XF??? ››