mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOTIF XF Compatibility with Windows 7"

Posted on: September 20, 2010 @ 05:41 PM
morrisr
Total Posts:  27
Joined  12-29-2008

I’m curious to find out if the MOTIF XF is compatible with windows 7 because I know for a fact that the MOTIF XS isn’t.  If your setting up a network with the motif xs and you have windows 7 as your OS, then your in bad luck. 

The option you have however is to get a crossover cable and make the connection there and ignore the wifi router as instructed in the manual, however by ignoring the router then you have no net access while this connection is made because your using the ethernet PCI slot for the XS instead of the router.

See video link her…
http://www.youtube.com/user/cmorganis#p/u/3/8Jlyp9c9Qp4

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 20, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
kurtN
Total Posts:  5
Joined  03-29-2009

With respect to Motif XS: The ethernet connection between the Motif XS and a Windows 7 PC (64 bit) works in the direction from the PC to the Motif XS. It means that you can access files on the Motif XS from Windows 7.

In my experience, this way of access is just as good as the other way around. In fact, I find it easier to deal with files on the Motif from the PC, than dealing with PC files from the Motif XS.

--kurt

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 21, 2010 @ 05:31 AM
delirium
Total Posts:  2441
Joined  11-16-2006

Windows Vista and 7 traditionally are not supported but Windows 7 supports any motif ES, XS, XF, XY etc

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Backing tracks live
Next Topic:

Sample Load Time ››