mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "THE BIG QUESTION NR 2"

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 05:06 PM
radurobert
Total Posts:  794
Joined  03-05-2009

I really can’t understand why Yamaha don’t update Motif with more EFX. Over 3 years have passed and nothing new in EFX department .  Hmmm clever guys. They try to invest no money in future support (They want to NOT invest money in Motif support - and they are hopping to get big profit from Motifs selling ).This is just a classic marketing- busines scenario case.Less money investment ,means more profit. In the past, 3 years ago, Yamaha have made big claims that Motif XS is a big platform to develop new technologies for the future ))).What platform ??. Where are the new technologies ?. They are playing with our minds. Ok 3 years have passed. And i see no new technologies inside XS ..etc. They are playing with our minds. Right ?. Or i’m not right ??.  My words are telling the true ??. Or not ??.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 05:17 PM
Jive Talking Robot
Total Posts:  201
Joined  08-23-2010

In the interest of anyone clicking on this thread expecting to read something interesting or new, I can at least offer you this rad picture instead.

unrelated-picture.jpg

I got you started, but feel free to add your own.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

there is nothing new to tell because there is nothing new about Motif. What ??. Do u expect new subjects Motif being old and not reinvented ?.No i don’t want to reinvent my self. My topics will remain the same reflecting reality and not fiction. There is nothing new to tell. Okkkkk ! i’m telling u something new . Motif is a big platform for developing future technologies. Embrace the future ))) Fiction is nice but until now is just fiction

Image Attachments
12659-superman-as-portrayed-by-the-late-christopher-reeve-comic-bo.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 06:04 PM
Jive Talking Robot
Total Posts:  201
Joined  08-23-2010
radurobert - 05 September 2010 05:43 PM

Fiction is nice but until now is just fiction

One of my favorite works of fiction is Star Wars.  When I have fever dreams, they usually look something like this:

startrock.jpg

I too am upset that Star Wars is just fiction (and not the reality that George Lucas promised), as I would love nothing more than to mow my lawn with a light saber.  My light saber color would be purple I think.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

ok let’s give Motif some pounds. click on the photo only if u are curious

Image Attachments
comic book guy.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Waiting too loooooong
Next Topic: