mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XF is An Upgraded Version Of Motif Xs"

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
coinstar
Total Posts:  74
Joined  05-13-2009

honestly there is no new in motif xf is the same like iphone 3g and iphone 3gs same phone same look sam software everything same

just more faster in loading sample and different color every time

i think to buy it i stop and think alot alot of time whats new i will get if i get fx its same xs sounds and same tone generator

after i finish thinking i said i will get an xs rack and i will have all motif sounds inside it and get with it yamaha psr or 700

and now i have more sounds than XF

Hones i am so sad from yamaha i was waiting xf to see something new

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
dgarvich
Total Posts:  125
Joined  02-15-2009
coinstar - 05 September 2010 01:14 PM

honestly there is no new in motif xf is the same like iphone 3g and iphone 3gs same phone same look sam software everything same

just more faster in loading sample and different color every time

i think to buy it i stop and think alot alot of time whats new i will get if i get fx its same xs sounds and same tone generator

after i finish thinking i said i will get an xs rack and i will have all motif sounds inside it and get with it yamaha psr or 700

and now i have more sounds than XF

Hones i am so sad from yamaha i was waiting xf to see something new

If you think the iPhone 3G to the iPhone 3GS was a marginal upgrade then I can see why you’d think the XS to the XF is a marginal upgrade.  You used a perfect analogy, but to anyone who knows anything about either (iPhone or Motif) it made the exact opposite point from what you were trying to make.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 01:36 PM
coinstar
Total Posts:  74
Joined  05-13-2009

look man to the fantom g and fantom x totally difference thats what can i say its new thing and happy when buy it and you are in 2010 , but FX with it looks and screen your in 2000

u know XF its like you have got new ram for your computer and bigger hard desk

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ XS8 and XF8 keybed the same ?
Next Topic:

If the XF were a college paper ››