mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Which is better Organs Sessions or Organimation ?"

Posted on: August 26, 2010 @ 01:10 AM
Venatt
Total Posts:  744
Joined  07-11-2004

Organ Sessions demo’s last way longer, I listen to several and I like them very much, however some people here say that Organimation is better, I wonder why ?

What is your opinion ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 26, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
tuquoque
Total Posts:  563
Joined  08-15-2007

Both are very good products. The main difference is that Organimation uses factory waves and Organ Session includes new samples. I’d say that with Organimation you get very good organ sounds but with Organ session you get very good organs and also more variations. Downside of course is that it loads slower in XS, but you can always buy XF.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 26, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
ksounds
Total Posts:  670
Joined  05-06-2004

One of the main advantages with an Organimation sound set is that it offers thicker, more authentic rotary speaker effects than the Yamaha ES series, XS/XF series, Tritons, M3, and (available soon) M50 are designed to produce.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 29, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
EMANALPHA
Total Posts:  117
Joined  01-11-2008

Organimation has many different variations! Though it takes up substantial user space! The variety is off the hook! I keep these variations in my gospel genre of music!,,,
I currently load it to my motif xs6

Its all good

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 29, 2010 @ 08:25 PM
Venatt
Total Posts:  744
Joined  07-11-2004

it takes up substantial user space! Do you mean that it’s a sampled voice library that uses a lot of Mb’s ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 29, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
ksounds
Total Posts:  670
Joined  05-06-2004

Organimation for the XS / XF does not require sample RAM. It uses only internal (ROM) samples.

If you load the whole sound set, Organimation takes up 128 voices (one full bank), 41 performances, and 4 masters.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ XF Preset Phrases
Next Topic:

Loading Samples from XS and ES to the XF ››