mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Importing AKAI samples into Motif classic"

Posted on: February 16, 2010 @ 09:25 PM
recorder
Total Posts:  24
Joined  01-31-2004

I have an issue with importing some AKAI samples into my Motif 7. Hopefully there is someone who can give me a hint.

The AKAI samples are on a cd. The format of the file is an .ISO. I connected a SCSI CD-Rom-Player to the Motif 7. There are program files (P) and attached to each program there are several sample files (S). When I try to load the program I get the following message from the Motif “Can’t find the associated files”.

This is the first time I try to import AKAI files. Do I make any mistakes? is the Motif not capable to import the .ISO file or do I have to put all the samples together on my own.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 20, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
milari
Total Posts:  179
Joined  01-25-2009

there is a program called awave that converts wave forms from one to another.I use it to convert my eps files to motif file and I have good luck with it

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 05, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
platinumaudiolab
Total Posts:  1
Joined  11-05-2012

Hi. If you have an .ISO Akai file, it needs to first be properly burned to a disk before you can load it into your motif. If you just burn the ISO file onto a disk it won’t work.

What you need to do in your burning software is choose the “burn from image” option, or something similar to that. After that, you select the .iso and go from there.

I have a fool-proof method for you if you are using Alcohol 120% for burning akai sample libraries to CD (you can download the Alcohol trial if you don’t have from here ).

[ Ignore ]