mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "where can I download the s700 piano on this site?"

Posted on: January 31, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
sleepingangel
Total Posts:  79
Joined  02-10-2009

I just got my good ram from keyfax!! Thankfully it works and I can now enjoy the benefits of having it.... I have been trying all of the goodies and listened to an awesome demo on you tube of someone using the s700 piano sample and it said he downloaded from here..any ideas where? When I do a search I come up empty.
Thanks so much!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
Dreamflight
Total Posts:  2688
Joined  03-07-2008

The S700 piano is Voice USR A:01 in the first XSpand Your World bank.

Here is a direct link to the ALL file which contains all 3 original XSpand Your World soundbanks in a single large download.

http://www.motifator.com/storage/softwareupdates/XSpand_Your_World_All.zip

If you read through the page at http://www.motifator.com/index.php/main/comments/xspand_your_world_content_updated_with_new_free_downloads/ you’ll see links to the individual voice banks as well as a few other goodies.

Df.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2010 @ 07:39 PM
sleepingangel
Joined  02-10-2009

That’s one of the coolest things about this site and this instrument. I feel like the possibilities are endless and it’s so nice to finally have an instrument that can be upgraded and expanded!!! Thanks to you both for the links!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2010 @ 09:09 PM
sleepingangel
Joined  02-10-2009

wow ....got the s700 gorgeous and I love the variations!!
Thanks again...and thanks again with helping me with the whole memory problem....thanks to keyfax I got the memory yesterday and it works beautifully!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Free stuff for Motif XS (and other Motifs) - where is it?
Next Topic:

XSpand Your World ››