mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PlgVh-100 question"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: March 13, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
saeef
Total Posts:  649
Joined  06-24-2005
eljani5 - 21 January 2010 05:45 PM

just installed the plugin to my motif classic 7 and it works nice. I’m in pattern mode. How do I control the volume of the backup vocals, I wanna bring ‘em up a bit to almost match my lead vocal and my other question is, can I punch the Vh in and out rather than harmonizing the whole song? for example Lead VX during the verse and Harmony in the Chorus.... thanks in advance if anyone could help.

I have the es..haven’t used vh in a while, but I think I just muted it to stop the harmonizing
salsa

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 03, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
ricmisano
Total Posts:  49
Joined  05-13-2004

hello bif its been a long time seems like you are mastering the vocal harmony. i have a question that i answered for you couple of years back.ive been out of practice,anyway how do you assigng the foot switch to the harmonys on/off? i know you have to go to
edit mode to do it. and can i set this in perfomance mode? I still have your songs you sent me to listen to,i also made a cd all done on the board even the vocals.i put vocals to open the eyes of my heart lord. the song you put music to,you did a great job all i did to it was peaked it and added vocals.tell me how to send it from my computer if you would like to hear it like i said its been a while.by the way where are all the old songs from mo songs like 3 years back. thanks buddy

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 03, 2010 @ 11:16 AM
ricmisano
Total Posts:  49
Joined  05-13-2004

hello bif its been a long time seems like you are mastering the vocal harmony. i have a question that i answered for you couple of years back.ive been out of practice,anyway how do you assigng the foot switch to the harmonys on/off? i know you have to go to
edit mode to do it. and can i set this in perfomance mode? I still have your songs you sent me to listen to,i also made a cd all done on the board even the vocals.i put vocals to open the eyes of my heart lord. the song you put music to,you did a great job all i did to it was peaked it and added vocals.tell me how to send it from my computer if you would like to hear it like i said its been a while.by the way where are all the old songs from mo songs like 3 years back. thanks buddy

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 06, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
Bif
Total Posts:  774
Joined  08-18-2003

Richard,

Hey friend, good to hear from you.

That footswitch thread you’re looking for is here;

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/archive/viewthread/343386/

To get your songs off the Motif, you’ll need to resample your sequence as a WAV file, save it to USB, then load on your computer.

If you want to post songs, download a piece of software called ‘Audacity’. It is shareware and will allow you to convert your WAV file to an MP3. You can post MP3’s to Mosongs.

Glad you’re getting use out of the sequences. Yes, I’d like to hear what you’re doing with your Motif.

Greg

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2