mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif Rack,EPS,Akai 2000XL"

Posted on: January 15, 2010 @ 02:02 PM
mgsr70
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01-15-2010

Hi. I was wondering if you could help me.I have a motif rack and I have it hooked up MIDI in 1&2;going to MIDI in & out on my EPS & MIDI out in my MPC is going to Rack.I know it works because I’ve saved 2 tracks I’ve done with Motif voices and drum tracks from the MPC.Last night,Me and my friend were trying to start on a new track,I went toUSR 3 in Multi of the Rack.I have tracks already in USR 1 & 2. I turn the MPC track 1 to MIDI 1 and I turned the rack to “track"1 to audition sounds,like I did for my other 2 tracks.Here’s the problem. Track 1 reads the voice called powergrand or something. The powergrand sound plays up to around middle C and the sound changes! When I try to change the voice it stays the same! So,I switched over to track 2 in the MPC,making sure it’s on MIDI 2 & that it’s in “track 2 in the Rack..NO sound! ! The same goes for all the tracks up to track 6. For some reason in track 6 I’m able to scroll through the sounds. When I switch to track 7...Nothing!!! i hope this makes since..I’m really frustrated because I have been well on my way to gettin busy with the rack and the MPC but this little problem has sent me back to square 1 . I made a track with both last week & i saved it,1 of the 2 tracks mentioned earlier,& i was trying to think if I changed any settings in the Rack accidentally. I don’t think so...I tried everything possible last night to try to get this set up to work and to no avail..If this is too confusing Oh yeah when I play the 2 tracks I saved everthing plays fine!! ! All voices in their seperate tracks! Upon further investigation I noticed MIDI in1 is going to MIDI out of the EPS,MIDI in 2 is going to MIDI in of the EPS.Isn’t that incorrect ? I recorded 4 songs already with this hook up.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ motif rack with plg 150 dx and plg 150 an
Next Topic:

Voice editor in multi mode ››