mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "I need some help"

Posted on: January 13, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
joenasty
Total Posts:  7
Joined  01-13-2010

i just got this motif 6 and im new to this whole thing i love it sounds are good , i was making a pattern and i got like 8 tracks done went to track 9 now i have nothing on the rest of the tracks this is the second time its happened the first time i thought maybe i pushed the wrong button but this time i dont think i did, when i go to track select the voices are still saved to what they should be but no play back and also the time sig. went back to 4 i had moved it to 8 so its realy confusing me, sorry this is so stupid a problem i looked all threw manual and some other post but couldnt find a answer, im sure i just dont know something i should, thanks ahead, joe

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 14, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
sunfly
Total Posts:  19
Joined  01-13-2008

You must convert a preset phrase to a user phrase before it can be edited***

Converting a preset phrase to a user phrase to edit : pattern > F4 patch [ dial in a preset phrase ] > sf5 copy > enter / yes > F4 patch > you can now see the preset phrase is now a user phrase on the same or any track you assigned it to and you can edit it forever

[ Edit ] [ Quote ]

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How to transpose keys with Motif 6?
Next Topic:

motif 6 with usb? ››