mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XS VST editor returning Audio"

Posted on: November 22, 2009 @ 03:38 AM
joshuar
Total Posts:  10
Joined  11-20-2009

Im having a problem with the Audio returning form the Motif XS while using VST editor.

Im using Steinberg FW driver, i have selected on the Motif “With PC”, and selected “FW” for IEEE source. Im running a PCI card & cable to connect Motif with laptop.

From the “Motif XS VST editor - getting started guide” i have loaded the tutorial “OaklandstrokeMIDIvst.cpr” inside cubase. I have setup the Audio ports in the VST editor by pressing the “AUTO” button, all have updated correctly. Still in the VST editor i click file/setup and i have reset the Mlan device port from Motif XS 7 to Motif XS 6 as i am using XS6 however, the “midi out” port is set to unassigned?? (could be my problem as i dont have the option for “Motif XS").. I have made the XS online. I pop over to cubase and open the midi tracks folder, i solo track 6 “Guitar Strum”, i then bring up “VST instruments” and select the Motif XS VST, i activate stereo port “Motif XS 2” while also jumping back to the MOTIF VST editor and routing “Part 6” to “m1&2;”, i can see by doing all this a new audio lane has been created (track 11). I then hit play in cubase (while solo track 6 in midi folder) and i still cant hear any of the returning audio… I cant see what im doing wrong?, i followed the tutorial but yet no audio is playing through “track 11"…

Please help?..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 22, 2009 @ 04:19 AM
joshuar
Total Posts:  10
Joined  11-20-2009

Above i said - the “midi out” port is set to unassigned?? (could be my problem as i dont have the option for “Motif XS")..

On loading that tutorial up again and going in to the MOTIF XS VST Editor selecting file/setup - the “MIDI OUT” port is red and reads “!MOTIF XS"… so i actually do have the option but its highlighted red with (!) before it… is this my problem?.. what i have a done wrong for that port to be highlighted red?..
Remba i can still get it online and map the audio ports by pressing AUTO button in the editor.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Guitar level
Next Topic:

interface to work with my XS7 ››