mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "USR CO Clapbeat Combination Copy and Recording problem."

Posted on: October 12, 2009 @ 03:01 AM
kinnym
Total Posts:  8
Joined  12-21-2005

I am having a problem with the combination USER 056 CO: ClapBeat.

I copy this combi to a clean pattern and do a recording with the arp switch on, Loop Off, quantize off, type replace, arp part sw on, Recarp on.

After the record, I off the arp swith and try to play back the recorded combi in Pattern Mode ..

and to my surprise, the recorded pattern does not sound like the original at record time or the combi sound in performance mode.

Wondering what I am missing to exactly recreate the sound in the Performance mode.. of the comb USER 056 CO:Clap Beat.

Any help is highly appreciated..

thanks..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 13, 2009 @ 04:37 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
kinnym - 12 October 2009 03:01 AM

I am having a problem with the combination USER 056 CO: ClapBeat.

I copy this combi to a clean pattern and do a recording with the arp switch on, Loop Off, quantize off, type replace, arp part sw on, Recarp on.

After the record, I off the arp swith and try to play back the recorded combi in Pattern Mode ..

and to my surprise, the recorded pattern does not sound like the original at record time or the combi sound in performance mode.

Wondering what I am missing to exactly recreate the sound in the Performance mode.. of the comb USER 056 CO:Clap Beat.

Any help is highly appreciated..

thanks..

In Performance mode all 4 voices are on MIDI channel 1. You should edit your track settings in Pattern mode to separate voices on different tracks, esp. when you have recorded arps.
See attached guide for more details on how to record performances to a song/pattern.

Alex

File Attachments
RecordingPerformances.pdf  (File Size: 159KB - Downloads: 185)
  [ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ mLan16E 64-bit driver for Windows 7?
Next Topic:

CC Send from remote ››