mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Problem with Motif XS library and multitrack recording"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: November 26, 2009 @ 08:04 PM
fctwente
Total Posts:  66
Joined  11-26-2009

Hej,

the patches from motif xs8 works perfect in my logic 9! great stuff, I have one problem, After double-clicking on the icon in the track header, the pop up window opens with patch names but directly afterwards is gone, so i cannot work with it, how can i solve this problem?

Thanks,

Fctwente

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 26, 2009 @ 09:28 PM
fctwente
Total Posts:  66
Joined  11-26-2009

Hej motif8mine,

my main problem is this:

in my arrange window only track 1 (and selected channel 1) is working synchron with my Motif XS7.
For example, when I choose pianosound: ‘full concert grand’ in Logic, the XS7 will move automatically to this sound.

In logic, when I choose a instrument on track two(and selected channel 2), for example keyboard: ‘ballad key’, the XS7 will stay in ‘full concert grand’, and does not move to ‘ballad key’.

I tried to record on 2 tracks, but you only hear track 1 and not track 2.

I want to record different instruments from the XS7 in logic on different tracks, and that the XS7 is working synchron.

Looking forward to your answer,

Thanks,

Fctwente

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 26, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

fctwente, sort of celebrating thanksgiving right now so please be patient and do not add anymore posts regarding this. I will get back to you at the following thread… Click On Me

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ 01cmau110.zip !!!
Next Topic:

LOGIC9, YAMAHA XS MLAN TUTORIAL ››