mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "deleted songs…"

Posted on: October 06, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
hole in the sky
Total Posts:  10
Joined  11-27-2008

so i deleted a few songs from my motif xs which i had backed up to a usb drive.

i still have the songs in my drive, but my question was how do i reload those songs back into my motif with the correct voices in each track as they used to be?

thanks guys.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 07, 2009 @ 01:18 AM
UCanDream
Total Posts:  5
Joined  08-06-2009

Hey Hole, (gawd that felt weird calling you that- LOL)

Hopefully, you saved the files in the appropriate manner. If you did then you saved them as either .X0A (All files, meaning EVERYTHING including sequence data) or .X0S (Just sequence files.) Saving as .X0A would have come in handy in the event that you were using sounds from the USER 1,2, or 3 locations. But those can be saved and loaded independent from sequence data.

In any case, just follow me here: Press FILE. Now look at the display and turn the SHUTTLE WHEEL to the file type you saved your data as. If you don’t know then just explore. Now press the UP ARROW button. Using the SHUTTLE WHEEL again scroll thru the various saved files. There may be one, maybe many...depends on what you have saved on your drive.

Once you have located the file(s) you are looking for press the SF2 button to load the data. If you haven’t already, you need to acquaint yourself with the navigation between the ARROW buttons and the SHUTTLE WHEEL. I hope I didn’t leave anything out.

Best regards,
David aka UCanDream

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Saving/loading files on motif6
Next Topic:

Problem Loading .W7A in ES ››