mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif ES Rack and Yamaha KX8"

Posted on: August 05, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
cturner44
Total Posts:  11
Joined  08-05-2009

Hi all,

i am new to this forum! I have a motif ES Rack and i have recently purchased a yamaha kx8. is there a way that the kx8 can be programmed to browse through the banks and categories of the motif rack? There is a generic setting on the kx8 but only 2 buttons really work with the rack.

Also, can anyone point me in the right direction as to loading new sounds into the motif es rack? Do i need anything extra other than the voice editor?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
TonyPhillips
Total Posts:  844
Joined  09-16-2005

Nope, and Nope.  :)

“Browsing” would require that the keyboard have the ability to send “NEXT” or “Previous” commands.  None exist.

And, nope, the voice editor is all you need.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2009 @ 05:44 PM
cturner44
Total Posts:  11
Joined  08-05-2009

Thanks for the fast response. I was currently searching for recent post on sounds that you can add to the motif es rack as well. I am not sure if this question would require a new topic but is it possible to get the s90 piano samples for the motif es rack. I saw that they are advertising the scat voices and extra things for the XS. is there anything floating around that could add more life to the ES rack? :-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The Motif-Rack ES has no capability to add samples. That is a function of the Motif ES keyboard, the Motif XS keyboard…

You should visit the SHOP here on Motifator for Voice libraries compatible with the Motif-Rack ES!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Output level and noises
Next Topic:

mLan16e and Presonus Firestudio 26x26 Driver Conflict ››