mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Accordion / Musette Sounds"

Posted on: June 24, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
your2slow
Total Posts:  10
Joined  11-12-2008

I’m trying to find more Accordions/Musette sounds for my ES6.  I bought it used but only have 1 accordion plus the Tango accordion.  Is there no others that I can download.  Any help would be appreciated.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2009 @ 10:13 AM
ksounds
Total Posts:  670
Joined  05-06-2004

See Artikulation in the Shop area of this site (choose Voice Banks, then Motif ES). You need a breath controller or expression pedal for this sound set, but the level of expression possible is worth it. There are two accordion sounds, plus an additional stereo version of one of them. Check out this demo.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
your2slow
Total Posts:  10
Joined  11-12-2008

Thanks Ksounds..I was hoping for more then just 2 for $50 dollars, but I’m liking the brass sounds too… I’ll have to really consider this.  I’m sure Canada shipping isn’t an issue?  Also, does anyone have the orginal ES CD they can copy for me.  I’ve been told there are other Accordion sounds on it.  If someone can create an ISO of it I can give you my ftp server to upload…

Thanks again

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 02, 2009 @ 05:24 AM
daddy77
Total Posts:  56
Joined  07-06-2008

I’m trying to find more Accordions sounds for my XS6 too.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 12, 2011 @ 11:28 AM
nixmoon
Total Posts:  21
Joined  01-30-2010

Ck out fabesis.com

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ 128 Factory Performances
Next Topic:

I need all factory stuff inside the motif?!?!??!!? ››