mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "4 Faders - Can we program how loud “all the way up” is?"

Posted on: May 24, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
Louder_Than_Good
Total Posts:  302
Joined  07-30-2002

Thanks for listening ...

When I get to a solo bit on stage, in a Performance I “turn on” Parts 3 and 4. I know I can do this by unmuting them, but in one song I’m playing with my right hand right up to the solo, and it’s a bit of a rush to quick right-hand unmute before going into the solo. The left hand unmute, reaching way across my body to the right, is awkward too.

I was hoping I could use my faders with my left hand - just slam them up and start soloing. Problem is, when I do that they put both parts to 127, which isn’t really where I want them (Part 3 I’d like at 100, and Part 4 at 25). It took me a while to realize this - even when I had programmed the parts to 100 and 25 respectively in the Performance edit menu, the faders override that and make everything 127 when pushed to the top, and they put a little “E” up top, like it thought I was editing by pushing the faders :-( .

I was wondering - is there any way I can “teach” the Motif that when Part 3 Fader is all the way up, I want an output with loudness of 100, and when Part 4 Fader is all the way up, output with a loudness of 25?

Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Loading an update on the ES
Next Topic:

Changing Performances Smoothly - Motif Classic ››