mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Loading Samples from Reason"

Posted on: May 16, 2009 @ 08:15 PM
b3davis
Total Posts:  4
Joined  05-16-2009

Hi -

I have a Motif 7 (classic).  I have just started playing with a band that wants me to use the actual samples from their record.  Most samples are all from Reason 4.0.  So far I’ve just been MIDI’ing from Motif to computer and using the remote control function.  It’s working okay.

However, I’m using up 8 inputs every show (Motif L/R, Computer L/R, Nord Lead 3 L/R and B3 L/R). 

Is there a way to take the samples from Reason and load them onto my Motif 7?  So I can play the samples from the Motif?  That would make life INFINITELY easier and eliminate the laptop and 2 used inputs.

PLEASE help!!!  Any ideas?

Peace,
B3Davis

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2009 @ 09:08 AM
dafingaz
Total Posts:  3350
Joined  07-13-2004

Try to see if you can export the Reason sounds as .wav files and create your own soundbank in the Motif!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2009 @ 10:27 AM
b3davis
Total Posts:  4
Joined  05-16-2009

I think I know how to do that in Reason.

But how do I create my own sound bank?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 19, 2009 @ 07:57 AM
dafingaz
Total Posts:  3350
Joined  07-13-2004

There was a tutorial on the old Motifator website that outlined how to create your own user banks in the Motif. I have no idea where it moved to. Perhaps someone can chime in and direct you to where that file is!....

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Perf Mode - Latin Jam - Motif 8
Next Topic:

Foot Controller for Master Volume? ››